A solid 3 star product.

Posted by thenourishedlife on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several different zinc products over the years to help with my adult acne. This product is mildly helpful, and doesn't upset my stomach if I take it with a meal. However, it doesn't really compare to Jarrow Formula Zinc Balance, which I have found immensely helpful in clearing my skin. I will definitely switch back to Zinc Balance.

Good

Posted by Trinity on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's good, but 2 stars down for the fillers - one for the magnesium stearate and another one for the rice flour. Can't they not put any sh*t? I prefer to pay a buck or two more, but to have all natural product that isn't harmful to my body!

Makes me so nauseous

Posted by Reviewer3058890 on Jun 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really can't take this zinc for a long period of time, because it makes me nauseous every time. Even if I take it with food, it doesn't matter. Zinc gluconate makes me less nauseous, but maybe that is only a sign that it isn't absorbed as well an this form is. So I really can't comment on the benefits, as I want to take it, but it's to hard on me to go through nausea every morning.

Makes me nauseous

Posted by Umbridge on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product makes me nauseous unless I take it later in the day and immediately after I've eaten. I've had this problem with other zinc supplements, but not quite as bad as this one. If you've taken zinc before and never had any problems, then go for it!

likeable

Posted by Reviewer2773698 on Dec 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Liked it

Unsure of chelated benefit

Posted by Reviewer1374200 on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have been using for half a month and although this is a short time I haven't noticed anything special. Benefits might be more noticable after a longer period.

Average

Posted by 4764564676694429709 on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had one bottle of this and switched to their Zinc Glycinate. Easier to swallow and no smell

No noto mejora en mi testosterona

Posted by 5190014954915412102 on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tras un mes tomandolo

I can't swallow this

Posted by Reviewer1894631 on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The capsules are very small, but I still can't swallow them;-(. I think the supplements are very good, so I will try it again some day.

is not working

Posted by Reviewer3034902 on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought as an immune booster for cold and sinusitis, after taking 10 days it has not any effect

1 2