A solid 3 star product.

Posted by thenourishedlife on November 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several different zinc products over the years to help with my adult acne. This product is mildly helpful, and doesn't upset my stomach if I take it with a meal. However, it doesn't really compare to Jarrow Formula Zinc Balance, which I have found immensely helpful in clearing my skin. I will definitely switch back to Zinc Balance.

Makes me so nauseous

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really can't take this zinc for a long period of time, because it makes me nauseous every time. Even if I take it with food, it doesn't matter. Zinc gluconate makes me less nauseous, but maybe that is only a sign that it isn't absorbed as well an this form is. So I really can't comment on the benefits, as I want to take it, but it's to hard on me to go through nausea every morning.

Makes me nauseous

Posted by Umbridge on January 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product makes me nauseous unless I take it later in the day and immediately after I've eaten. I've had this problem with other zinc supplements, but not quite as bad as this one. If you've taken zinc before and never had any problems, then go for it!

likeable

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

Liked it

Unsure of chelated benefit

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have been using for half a month and although this is a short time I haven't noticed anything special. Benefits might be more noticable after a longer period.

Delivery problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't say any good things about this item, because it wasn't delivered to me. Twice. And IHerb don't want to make refund to me at second time. (On first - they did)

Product not delivered

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

Until moment my product did not come, last update was on 05/09 almost a month. Please check.

Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had one bottle of this and switched to their Zinc Glycinate. Easier to swallow and no smell

No noto mejora en mi testosterona

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tras un mes tomandolo

Good

Posted by Trinity on May 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's good, but 2 stars down for the fillers - one for the magnesium stearate and another one for the rice flour. I prefer to pay more for a natural product.

1 2