Good stuff, puts me to bed immediately

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although I need to take 1000 mg to have any effect. This puts me right to bed and I wake up feeling refreshed

Great for social anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have moderate to heavy social anxiety, especially at work. Normally, when I talk to someone I notice every little movement they make, and every little change in their intonation, and it stresses me because my mind starts wondering what all those little signals mean. "Oh, she blinked. Maybe she's uncomfortable with me..." etc. Like a kind of signal pinging back and forth. When I take this l-theanine, that "pinging" basically stops. She blinked. That's it. It's not meaningful and causes no stress when I've taken l-theanine. That means that conversations can flow and continue. If I eat a big meal and take l-theanine a few hours later, I don't really feel its effects if my stomach is still partially full. It works better for me if I take it on a fairly empty stomach and then eat something about an hour later. But sometimes it takes 2 or 3 hours to really feel it, so if I have plans in the evening I take l-theanine around 4pm or 4:30.

Excellent Stress Reliever

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great for stress relief. Takes around 20 minutes to kick in, but then the knots in my stomach relax finally!

Very good, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thjis is very good (not a s xananx to imeediatley remove any anxiety you have at the moment). However: If i teke it in panic attack or when im anxious, it alomst does noithing except that you feel a littel resistance that you can handel. However when im alreally good , or relaxed iand i take iot ...i feel very amazing. THe same is true for theanine and cofee. If i am stressed, nothing almost helps (except xanax). But if im somewhat relaxed and take theanine and coffe i feel amazing and focused . It takes at least 40 minutes to hit. (I usually take 200mg and sometimes 400mg)

No Help At All For Insomnia

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product after reading an article about it's potential benefits for treating insomnia. Taken exactly as directed, 400 mg (2 capsules) had no effect whatsoever. The recommended dosage is 200-400 mg. I even tried taking 600 mg, but had the same result, which was zero effect. Very disappointed.

natural sedative

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very calming, relaxes the body and mind compeltely, no racing thoughts anymore.

Helps me stay asleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

good value and it works

Great nootropic when taken with caffeine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Take these with your morning coffee or 100mg of caffeine and you'll feel a lot sharper.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tämä toimii oikeasti. Tulee käytettyä kiireisillä ajanjaksoilla ja aina kun pää meinaa mennä liiasta stressistä jumiin.

No effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

Does not have any effect to me.

1 2 3 4