I feel sleepy the next morning. . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think this works well. You really have to give you body at least 8 hours of rest to avoid feeling groggy the next day. Other than that, I feel more relaxed in general, so it must be working...

Now foods L-Tryptophan

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I believe this is working as advertised. It is a little soon to tell as I've only been on it a week, certainly I am falling asleep easier, I still wake during the night but given I've had terrible insomnia for over 12years (even strong sleeping tablets don't work for me) this is a positive and promising start.

Works well.......Magnesium Sterate Sucks!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really liked the product I used it in the evening to relax it really does work to ease anxiety so I sleep better!! The Only issue is, it has Magnesium Stearate WHY?? MS screws up my intestines and stomach, So I decide to purchase the Now L Tryptophan pure powder works faster and much more potent without all the fillers and ridiculous additives.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is pretty reliable and helps me get back to sleep at night.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Quality product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product

Help for Insomnia

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use L-Tryptophan as part of a doctor prescribed 'cocktail' of supplements for treatment of chronic insomnia. Now Foods is a good value for the price.