Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is really good. It bought me up from where the RX medication left me. It did what it was made for so well that I have stopped taking my thyroid RX completely.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I kinda like these! I take one on a empty stomach a few minutes before exercising and I feel it gives me a burst of energy and my mental focus has improved! To me is is better with taking with htp but it will alright on it's own.It is something I would purchase again and iHerb is #1 in my book!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not too sure how it would work by itself as Im taking DMAE, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine and Theanine in the morning for mild depression and lack of concentration. The cocktail definitely improved my mood, energy and confidence at work. Laughters pop up naturally and easier now... I'm happy with the results, no need to take other doses during the day and no side effects so far; no coming ups and downs, it just naturally improves my mood. Also take 50mg of 5-HTP at night and it helps me to sleep like a baby. Regular exercise is also important and this helped me to move my bum and hit the gym.

This actually works, mind blown!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been a meth user on and off for the past 10 years, that can cause dopamine depletion. Dosages says 500mg a day, but did some research on it and it's safe to use up to 7000mg. After bumping up my dosage to 2000mg three times a day I can already feel a difference on my focus, feel more joy, more alive then ever before. Was diagnosed with ADD at the age 20, been taking ritalin also for a small period of time, but that gave me so much headache I had to stop. So after quitting drugs all together and adding this product + replacing coffee with green tea(L-theanine) has cured my depression, anxiety, poor focus and given me so much motivation! Hope this helps someone :)

Awesomeness in a Bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed this year with depression, anxiety and bipolar and did not like being the medications. I discussed with my doctor coming off of the meds and though the dosage was reduced I stopped taking them all together. Though my triggers were not there and I felt I was coping ok, I got feedback from those around me that I still didn't appear present. I had a lack of interest in things, suffered from the blues and felt a lot of low moods. In my reading on natural supplements I found L-Tyrosine and have been taking it in the mornings before breakfast. At night I take 5-HTP 50mg, I felt the difference within the first week! I'm more balanced with my moods, sleep well and even have the motivation to get into my exercise routine. I do feel more mentally alert and ready to get back into activities I previously lost interest in (of course during this time, I also started going back to my therapist).I strongly recommend these products and advise not to mix with prescription drugs.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It seems to make my mom less stressed from the daily work which is what I bought this for.

Helps with adrenal fatigue

Posted by cristal on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doctor told me to start with 1 before bkfast and 1 before lunch (empty stomach) and to increase every three days (as needed to fight fatigue) up to 3 before bkfast and 3 before lunch. I made way up to the highest dose and it was WAY too much. I was clenching my jaws and getting headaches. I am back down to 1-2 a day (total) and am pleased.

To restore even hair color

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tyrosine helps produce pigment, so it is good to drink to restore hair color and vitiligo

the FOG is lifting...

Posted by sincerelysarah on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this within the following combination:Doctor's Best Best L-Tryptophan-500 mg, Now Foods-L-Tyrosine-500 mg. and Now Foods 5-HTP-100 mg. I found that I MUST take them before bed, but I do seem to sleep very well with them. What I noticed in the last couple weeks is that I am more perceptive, alert and decisive than usual. I feel like I'm coming out of the "FOG" so-to-say.

L-Tyrosine, 500 mg WORKS !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for two weeks now, and must say I have noticed a difference. My moods have been better, and I am more alert, and productive. I have no complaints !!