Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I absolutly love the taste. Can see a positive difference in my skin condition and it really calms my nerves. Only problem is it makes me constipated.

Does Lecithin lower CHolesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am taking 2 table spoons of this a day, and will have a blood test after 3 months, to see if it lowers my cholesterol at all. Great with milk. A sort of creamy/nutty taste. Well it's been 3 month's. I have been taking 2 tablespoons a day. My LDL has gone down 16%. It went from 4.19 to 3.52 My HDL did not change. My Tri's were about the same.

I like it!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I put this in my chocolate milk, seems to bind better with chocolate, It seems to take away my appetite not something I was looking for but thats OK! Memory and concentration has improved but not as much as I would like yet, maybe later.

better than liquid lecithin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Lecithin with my Resveratrol to enhance absorption. I've been taking liquid lecithin (because I have an aversion to the gelatin that is used to make lecithin softgels) but found it to be messy, thick, and hard to swallow, not to mention not very tasty. These granules are almost sweet, and mix easily with yogurt, etc. I prefer them, although I wish someone would make veggie-softgels.

Lecithin Granuales

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a supplement for my dog, so it is difficult to get feedback from him!

Only Non GMO Organic products do not contain pesticides and chemicals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Go organic as much as possible to limit your exposure. Soy lecithin helps your body to absorb more of the nutrients you take in through your food or supplements. Good for use in baking or cooking.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i only used half of the jar but i like the smell and the fact that it helps my memory.

The best binder and emulsifier

Posted by lipslife on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good for the brain. I use it when making chocolate, smoothies, icecream or frostings. It makes them thick and creamy.

Excellent price, good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Now typically makes some of the lowest priced yet decent quality items - this is no exception. Great for making liposomal vitamin C, or just adding into the diet. The non GMO piece of it is essential in this day and age.

Non-Genetically Modified Lecithin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Non-genetically modified lecithin is important and hard to find since so much food is now secretly genetically modified.