Very good brain food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Research has shown how important it is to have this stuff in your brain. I am in my mid-50s and use it daily and would recommend it.

Lecithin Granules, good quality but still a soy product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this when I did not know about the hormone disrupting effects of soy. The quality is good, but I will never buy this again. Good that it's not GMO.

Lecithin Granules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Adding this to a healthy smoothie does not change the taste. I have experienced a notable improvement in my mental clarity. You can get lecithin in your diet by eating certain foods but most people don't get enough. This supplement is worth the money and I've recommended it to friends.

Mrs. Dains

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm 80 this year, and still learning to run things on this computer. They say Lecithin helps keep your brain cells going:-) I've been taking it for many years.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I read in several places that lecithin is helpful for maintaining the pressure of the LES and, thus, reducing symptoms of acid reflux. So far, this has been true while I've used lecithin. Now's products are always good quality and iherb has the best prices.

Works great.....

Posted by Jdamore on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lecithin is a great help to the whole body. The source of vitamin B, dissolves cholesterol, improves memory, helps to get rid of cellulite, good for skin. The important plus of lecithin about which doctors are silent - dissolves stones in the bile. Mom was offered, as usual, this operation, after having found in the gallstones several stones. But we heard about lecithin and decided to try it. For 2 years the stones have decreased much. Lecithin dissolves slowly but surely. And this despite the fact that my mother drinks 1 tsp spoon 2 times a day, because she has hypertension (in this case, lecithin should be drunk in small portions and look at the sensations). In no case, if you still have an acute case, do not go to remove the gallstone .. a lot of cases of dissolution of stones with lecithin .. after removal of the bile there is a lot of BUT ... especially sharply worsens vision ... but you need to drink constantly of course. .excellent thing. If it is useful, click YES))

lecithin granules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A must for anyone with long haired cats. I use this as well in my cat food mix.

Quality products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Quality products, support! Just a little worried trans fatty acids

Works Just As GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

as the more spendy labs one I was buying with the coconut flavor. Lab tests prove the results. I had been on a tbsp or two of lecithin for ten years, went off for the summer and my cholesterol numbers jumped up Went back on and retested 6 wks later (plus some dietary modification like cut out eggs and butter) and it dropped 75 pts. For some people, this will work, if taken daily and consistently, as well as a preventative drug. Flavor is negotiable...like any other soy product, it tastes like what you put it in.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i only used half of the jar but i like the smell and the fact that it helps my memory.