Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Other reviews are true, it is chalky & thick, but getting it out of the bottle is not a problem at all & make sure to shake the bottle well before use. I once had difficult getting the liquid out, but it was because i had kept it in the fridge under cold temperature. If you keep the bottle under slightly more temperature than room temperature, it pours down normally like any liquid. I hate taking tablets so I use this product, & other liquid forms. This is a good alternative to calcium pills. Good product.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of this and could drink the whole bottle in one go ...well, maybe half. Very yummy and good quality (with an absorbable form of calcium). Highly recommended.

My headaches are gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been suffering brutal headaches on and off (mostly on!) over the last 10 months. My internet research finally lead me to a possibility of a magnesium deficiency, and a number of the symptoms fit, including what I thought was neuritis or fibromyalgia, manifested in intense facial and cranial pain. This is the 15th day - no headaches! I'm overjoyed. Do your due diligence and research, talk to your doctor. Self diagnosis can take you down the wrong path, but once you know the cause, you adjust your diet and supplement plan to mitigate the root cause. You may not need the $100 or $200 prescription. Unlike other posters who found the texture or taste disagreable, I find it to be rather like a blueberry milkshake. This is a personal preference through, subjective to individual tatses.

Great for bones as you age.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product for women's bone density as they age. I have been taking it for years and my last examine for my bones showed no loss. Calcium cit-rate is the better calcium because it is soft and absorbs into our system in a more natural way, the synergy of calcium cit-rate with magnesium and D-2 are optimum for maintenance for healthy bones and teeth. I am grateful for this product and recommend it for aging females that need their bones and teeth to stay strong.

Thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for your wonderful service. I got the product just on time...

Great for my Grandma who can't take pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My grandma can't take pills and this is a great supplement for her. It's not too foul tasting and you don't have to take a TON of it to get a serving.

Daily use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

More taste would make this perfect

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has a very sweet taste that comes from xylitol and glycerine, not fructose. If you are a lemon lover, you will enjoy the lemon flavor also!

quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

VERY thick, but taste really good. Does the body good in a short period of time.

Great way to get calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I loved this product. Calcium tablets are usually so large and difficult to swallow. I mix this liquid in my morning smoothie and it tastes great. A very easy way to get your calcium.

1 2