Drug reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My oncologist put me on a small dose of antidepressant for treatment of hot flashes (off label) caused by the aromatase inhibitor used to lower estrogen. (My tumors were estrogen sensitive). My liver enzymes went out of control, so I stopped the antidepressant & put myself on the Liver Detoxifier. One month later all the liver enzymes were normal.

HEP-C virus eradicator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This amazing non-toxic and inexpensive supplement actually worked and seems to have healed and removed all traces of the Hep-C virus when my husband was last tested. Just amazing....

I use this everyday

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been dieting and detoxing for the last year quite heavily and this has really helped the process go smoothly and without 'issues'! My chiropractor/nutritionist looked the product over and gave it a thumbs up.

Cleared up acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really works well at clearing up my complexion and helping me to digest better.

Proof is in the numbers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Three weeks ago my doctor said according to my blood tests there might be "issues with my liver". Took Now Foods, Liver Detoxifier, stopped drinking even a little glass of wine at night (8 oz) and three weeks later went in for another blood test for my liver enzymes. Got the call from my doctor that my "numbers now looked good - what was I doing different other than discontinuing (by his orders) the Lovastatin. "Numbers are now good". Am sticking with this,not drinking any alcohol (don't miss it) and not going back to Lovastatin. Taking Fish Oil Gel Caps. My cholesterol is also looking good.

Liver Detox Needed!

Posted by SportsRub on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Increased energy levels. Detoxification and cleansing of the blood stream. Reduction of skin blemishes. Reduction of inflammation and degenerative diseases. Better immune function. Efficient fat metabolism. Weight control. Especially if you take medications, or live in a toxic environment, support for the detoxification pathways of the liver are very important.

These help with alertness and deep strength.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is very important for anyone trying to restore kidney function by reducing caffeine. Essential for anyone taking synthetic medications because it improves their performance, reduces required dosages & repairs damage that alwyas accompanies liver metabolism of synthetic compounds.

gentle yet effective

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle and subtle, but I can tell it's definitely working. I can tell that my body is thanking me already. My skin is clearer than it has been in a long time, and I feel more balanced overall. I am also supplementing this with milk thistle extract, neem, and artichoke extract. I am planning on taking this for approx. 3 months, taking a brief break, then doing a heavy metal detox.

The most complete liver detoxifier

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love it. I've tried everything and this is the best. I have a lot of small chronic problems as gallbladder eliminated, lack of enzymes, Gilbert syndrome, high triglycerides. I should take Liver Detoxifier continuously.

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

increase energy and sleep qulity