just WOW!

Posted by Reviewer1321261 on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for 6 months now and it's totally eliminated all menopausal symtoms. Hot flashes, moodiness, tiredness, night-time waking, achy bones, water-retension and lack of energy are all a thing of the past. I have vigor and have a clear CALM mind and Maca is my saving grace. I take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 at early evening and will continue to do so for years to come. The price and quantity beats all others and the speedy shipping is a bonus. Thanks a bunch!

ABSOULETLY AMAZING!

Posted by Reviewer1948856 on Dec 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since I remember( im 31) my periods have been 28-30 day cycle. I always got my period every month. Some months my cramps would be very painful and some months were mild. I would always have blood clots and also a strong metallic odor. When I was younger I thought it was normal until a couple years back I researched how it wasnt normal to have blood clots. About 3 years ago I started eliminating the Midol I took every month and started to go for a more natural approach. Some homeopathic pills did calm the cramps a bit but no luck on the blood clots. Last month I bought Maca and figured I would give it a try, just to see what happens. Today I got my period and WOW, NO BLOOD CLOTS, NO CRAMPS, AND NO ODOR.. AMAZING! MY period seems a lighter flow as well. I am just in shock how nice it is to feel a good menstrual period. I am definetly going to order more once I run out. FYI..I take 2 pills on a empty stomach in the morning and 1 pill before I eat dinner which is around 5 pm. A couple of days before my period I increased the dosage to 2 pills in the morning and 2 pills before dinner and one pill around 7. Please be aware that if you take maca late in the day, you will have trouble sleeping. I took it at 7pm because I stay up late anyways and it doesnt affect me:) I hope this helps:) ANy questions lettp0925@gmail.com Thanks MACA!!!! IM FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR MACA AND IHERB!!!!!!!!

Very happy with the results

Posted by Reviewer1496388 on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My sex drive was nonexistent and now all I can say is WOW!! I am hoping that the next month or so will show a real difference in my mood swings and hormone levels because I am really excited to get off of all of the unnatural meds I am taking.

Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Sep 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wrote a review before and gave 5 stars. Now Im giving 5 stars again in behalf of my mother. I gave her a handful to try for a week to see if they would work for her also. And indeed they have! My mother is on a LOT of medications and suffers from chronic fatigue and depression which can only make one more physically sick. But she reported to me that she has more energy then ever and is in a great mood! She normally sleeps the day through to 11am and has insomnia till 3am. But she is now sleeping normally and is up at 7am. Im going to buy her a bottle and recommend this product to many people in need!:D

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2724616 on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from iron deficiency anemia and Im very sluggish & tired during the day(everyday), but since I have been taking this product Im more energized and have a better mood. This product works fast and I havent had any side effects at all. I highly recommend this item to women who are sluggish, anemic, or who have PMS symptoms.

Maca really works for me.

Posted by Reviewer1321820 on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm a 52-year-old woman who has begun pre-menopause. I was having mood-swings, anxiety, and not sleeping through the night. Once I would wake up, my brain would click on and I couldn't go back to sleep. Maca has helped me regulate my period, and seems to help my body regulate its hormones. I am sleeping more soundly and feel more normal when I'm taking Maca. Now Foods makes a quality product at an affordable price!

"WOW!"

Posted by HawaiianViking on Feb 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Now Foods, Maca, for several months and "Wow!" is really what I find myself saying all the time. I've been amazed at the pleasant buzz of energy that I get about one-half hour after taking a capsule, a shot of energy that gently tapers off throughout the day. My workout training is better and, in general, I feel better when taking this product. Another pleasant bonus: These capsules smell wonderful, in a fresh, berry-like sort of way. I have tried taking it in the late afternoon and it's not been very successful; I've had trouble falling asleep. I have noticed, also, that if I take Maca continuously for several weeks its efficacy starts to diminish. I think it's best to take it for shorter periods — periods of maybe a few weeks at a time — then to switch to another supplement with similar effects for another period, before returning to Maca.

Best Review Comment

Posted by Reviewer1581522 on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One word gentlemen. Solid ;) Having said this people. Continue to press on the companies that import this stuff and make it for better proof that you are getting pure maca with no fillers and the places they get this from are safe, sterile, legit and care about the people they are selling this to. This goes not just for this product but for all supplements, food and products we purchase today. We live in a soceity where people can be lied too. Lets all make this a better and honest world, take care of each other and let the good people lead not the bad. Best of health and happiness. :)

PCOS

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got it as PCOS restoration supplement, it has really helped me. It has given me more stamina throughout the day and increased libido as well! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Maca a Miracle for Menapause!

Posted by Reviewer3254235 on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking 2 capsules each day (500 mg ea)for two years now to alleviate symptoms of menopause. I have recommended it to all of my female family members and friends because it truly works for me. I like the fact that it's natural and has no negative side effects. Benefit: my hair, nails and skin look beautiful too!