Amazing toilet cleaner!

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on March 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to be a fan of citrate, I really did. But let me tell you something - I had stains on my toilet bowl that nothing would remove - and I mean NOTHING. I tried the most industrial cleaners I could find, scouring pads and the strongest elbow grease I could muster - nothing worked. Then I remembered the amazing powers of citric acid and thought why not try it. I sprinkled some around the bowl and left it. And wow. I didn't even need to scrub the worst stain - it flushed away. I was gobsmacked. Citric acid is now my staple bathroom cleaner. And is one reason why I'll never take anything citrate again. As a 'mild' blood thinner and chelating agent, it might work wonders for those in need of an artery cleanse, but is definitely not for me. The results of my toilet bowl test certainly help explain some things. I've read krebs cycle formulations are less tolerated by those suffering allergies or immune dysfunction. Best source of magnesium - pumpkin seeds. 28g (1oz) of pumpkin seeds contain approx 150mg magnesium. If low magnesisum is an issue for you, suggest avoiding foods high in molybdenum - molybdenum is a potent antagonist. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

shocking! A mistake?

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

I got a terrible shock when i opened these magnesium citrate capsules, because there was no mg citrate in them, and moreover what was in them was bitsy and wouldn't dissolve. Perhaps this was mistakenly labelled. I usually get Mg Citrate powder but it was out of stock so I got the capsules. They were unusable, as far as I was concerned, so the $ $were wasted.

not helping with relaxing mind or constipation.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

did not help my chronic constipation nor did it relax me.

Citrate is bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

It gives me a heartburn , I get very annoyed every time I take it, and so I don't use it anymore.. I know that if it causes heartburn then it's strong on the stomach and should not be consumed.. I regret buying this type of magnisume

Not received

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

Bad delivery process. The Products appear as “arrived” in My country but i havent received it yet. And i dont have The local track id to ask for it

magnesium citrate caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2009 | Verified Purchase

There is magnesium powder in the bottle and on the caps. Nasty. Kentucky