Good product

Posted by khessel on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Most of us are deficient in magnesium. I read about magnesium citrate in "The Magnesium Miracle", by Dr. Carolyn Dean. Magnesium oil is more easily absorbed by the body, but this product is not as messy.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the capsule and its not too big. Take this to help you sleep and lower your blood pressure

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few different brands and compounds of magnesium supplements, and this one seems to cause me the least gastric upset per elemental magnesium equivalent. I'm sure this will vary from person to person, but it works well for me.

Dobar magnezij

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Koristim ga već duže ,ali kombiniram sa ostalim oblicima magnezija(glicinat,klorid) jer izaziva proljev.

Sleep better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to wake up several times a night but this seems to help me sleep right through till morning.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good price. Worth trying.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The magnesium seemed to work. The only problem was occasional diarrhea even when taken with food.

No more leg cramps

Posted by CookForHealthNL on Aug 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My mom is extremely happy that her nights are not disturbed by severe leg cramps anymore. I doubt that this is the best quality, but my mom is perfectly happy with this reasonable priced product.

Good value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good value for money

Satisfied, but...

Posted by currency on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'd like to give this one a 5-star because it definitely makes me feel much more relaxed overall (for my anxiety issue) so I know it's working . The bad thing is my stomach doesn't like it and gives me loose bowel (sorry, too much info). I started at 2 capsules per day (instead of the recommended 3) but that didn't go well with my stomach so I decreased it to 1 per day, still had that side effect. As a last resort, I took 1 capsule every other day. Still got that horrible effect. To be fair, i've tried different brands and different types of magnesium supplement and it always happens. I really love how it makes me feel but I had to stop taking.