Good product

Posted by khessel on August 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

Most of us are deficient in magnesium. I read about magnesium citrate in "The Magnesium Miracle", by Dr. Carolyn Dean. Magnesium oil is more easily absorbed by the body, but this product is not as messy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the capsule and its not too big. Take this to help you sleep and lower your blood pressure

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few different brands and compounds of magnesium supplements, and this one seems to cause me the least gastric upset per elemental magnesium equivalent. I'm sure this will vary from person to person, but it works well for me.

Helps wtih muscle cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was experiencing a lot of muscle cramps & my doctor suggested I try magnesium tablets. I have been on them for a month now & it definitely seems to have reduced the cramps already.

easily absorbed

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have found this product to be helpful with muscle twitching and aching also for calming my nervous system and inducing sleep. The citrate form seems to best for me. The capsules are quite big but are managable (even my 8 yr. old can take them). It is great value for money.

Dobar magnezij

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Koristim ga već duže ,ali kombiniram sa ostalim oblicima magnezija(glicinat,klorid) jer izaziva proljev.

Sleep better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to wake up several times a night but this seems to help me sleep right through till morning.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good price. Worth trying.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

The magnesium seemed to work. The only problem was occasional diarrhea even when taken with food.

No more leg cramps

Posted by CookForHealthNL on August 31 2015 | Verified Purchase

My mom is extremely happy that her nights are not disturbed by severe leg cramps anymore. I doubt that this is the best quality, but my mom is perfectly happy with this reasonable priced product.