Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I always use magnesium in either citrate or chelate forms. However this Malate formula is excellent too, the malic acid really helps with fibromyalgia/muscle pains and various other things, highly reccommended!

Great for leg cramps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to us by our doctor for nightly leg cramps. My husband and I both tried the magnesium malate tabs and had remarkable results! One thousand mg. a day, like a miracle NO CRAMPS waking us in the middle of the night. THANKS so much for making it available ~ we will continue to order when we get low on our supply!

Good magnesium source and may clear aluminum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I live in Costa Rica and have been told that we have a lot of aluminum in the soil that is taken up by the produce. I am not sure about that, but I did find a reference that this helps remove the aluminum. I don't have any effects yet, but it is a good magnesium source as well.

Recommended by my nutritionist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This type of magnesium was recommended by my nutritionist and I also read good things about getting enough magnesium from Dr. Carolyn Dean's book "The Magnesium Miracle.

So far, so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started to take this in place of D-Ribose for my fibromyalgia. So far it seems to be doing the trick and it costs much less.

Highly recommended for everyone!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take these for my CFS/ME. About one week after taking 3 tablets daily I noticed a significant reduction in all pain, improved sleep quality, no more muscle twitching or cramping. It's now been one month after taking these, and I still have all of the improvements, with zero side effects. I will continue taking these tablets, probably forever. Because it's incredibly hard to get the necessary magnesium only with food. I highly recommend this to everyone, especially people with muscle/joint pain, or poor sleep quality.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good, because it contains calcium (albeit not an ideal kind of calcium) to balance the magnesium. Recommended kind for endometriosis.

Now Foods Magnesium Malate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this item for ages because it's the best I've found.

Recommended by Chiropractor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My chiropractor recommended this for general muscle aches, not associated to arthritis. I take 1/2 tablet 2-3 times daily. It really works well. Cannot take a full tablet because it gives me a mild headache. But the 1/2 tabs do ok so have saved money by that dosing routine. My husbanc is now using it also.

Jumpy legs, at a stand still

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Bought to help jumpy legs, so good to see mag in more economical packages.