Magoni product review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product really seems to work for me. I have been bothered by my restless leg symdrome, although it was mild case, for many years. Since I have been taking this product, there is a definite improvement. I do appreciate this product very much. Thanks

Great quality and price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great quality and price.

WOW!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

To improve my blood pressure, blood sugar levels, and kidney function, I've started taking this, colostrum, now foods glyconutrient complex, and manapol (all available on iherb) and mixing them into V8 Fusion juice. I started feeling amazing after the first day! You really don't know what healthy feels like until you try this stuff.

Now Foods- Mangoni

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Another great transaction from iHerb. They have the best prices and ship right away---Thank you iHerb-I shall return. Bev in AZ

Pleasant taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

With anti-oxidants it is difficult to see if there is any effect, however this has a pleasant taste and I am happy to take my two spoons every day. I do wonder about the stability of the anti-oxidants, as this is in liquid form.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Personally, I like this product a lot. I think the taste is fine, it is easy to take, and it gives me energy. I use it at least once a day and before every workout. I recommend this product and am glad I decided to give it a try.

Art Uken

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I take it frequently. I believe it helps my overall state of health.

Super Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The slight caffeine kick and antioxidant boost is perfect for my morning shakes. I used it in a martini and added just enough kick.

better than Mono Vie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is packed with antioxidants and is much less $$$ than most products this powerful.

Power

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pick me up after waking up, super taste.

1 2 3 4