Natural UTI killer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This worked fast and effective for a UTI. I took 2 caps every 3 hours in the first couple of days and 2 caps 3 times a day for the next week. As a preventive measure, one or two caps a day.

ok I guess

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I haven't had a urinary tract infection since taking this so either it works or I am cured from the goldenseal I took last time around.

GREAT!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend! I am prone to urinary tract sputum, but with the situation improved a lot after using this product.

keep it handy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was suffering recurrent UTI's all last year back and forth to the dr. I got these to use as preventative if I feel a twinge I take them or after intamacy I will take it straight after then in morning and night for 2 days just to be sure. So far so good. I also use Uva Ursi if I do have a UTI combined with colloidal silver both can be purchased here at iherb

D mannose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use the product daily. I get great benefits from it. I plan to continue using it and will reorder when needed.

Right stuff, decent price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife had been recommended this supplement. Best price, shipping included in price. Seems to be the right stuff. Arrived uin under the time estimated. What's not to like?

Mannose Cranberry capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Effective product

Stops UTIs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Person with neurogenic bladder had frequent UTIs prior to taking these (one a day), now clear of UTIs for 9 months.

Mannose Cranberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my Mom. She likes it and re-orders it from time to time.

מוצר מעולה