satisfied

Posted by TBReviews on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Normally I do not have sleep problems, but I have experimented with KETO diet and it seriously affected my circadian rhythm - my nights were white. Since the diet deprived my brain with melatonin I compensated it with pills. At the beginning it took 60 minutes to feel the effect. Nowadays, I do not have sleep problems, yet I try to teach my body to enter sleep mode before 24:00 and pills are helpful in this experiment. Sleep is coming approximatively 30 minutes after intake. That is my first experience with melatonin, could not compare the brands but I choose Now Foods Melatonin mostly because the ratio price-quantity appears reasonable to me. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"

OK

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on Jul 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These tablets do let me sleep better, but they also make me sleepier the rest of the day after I have slept. It seems to make my eyes drier when I sleep, so the quality of sleep has lessened in my case.

did not have any sleep inducing effect

Posted by adhd-researcher on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

did not have any sleep inducing effect on me, nor on my daughter another brand with only 0.5 mg sublingual is more effective

this brand did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1754550 on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i have tried 2 other brands of melatonin that worked really well. i bought this one because the price was good and NOW is a usually a good brand. however these did not work at all for me...dissapointing!

be careful of how much you take

Posted by Reviewer1855471 on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The 3mg didn't really work for me. It made me "out of it" and lethargic the next day. After taking for a couple days, I realised it was affecting my mood - making me depressed. I stopped taking immediately. I rather lose my sleep than feel depressed and lose my zest for life.

Too strong

Posted by Reviewer2231597 on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The 3 mg dosage is too strong in that it can cause depression. It is about 5-10 times the amount needed.

Wonderful

Posted by plumindustries on Dec 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Started taking Melatonin 3mg for IVF treatment. It's the one supplement with noticeable effects. I have a very restful sleep without waking up all groggy in the morning. Apparently a powerful antioxidant useful for women undergoing IVF treatment. Have ordered more of this product but a bigger bottle.

Now Foods, Melatonin, 3 mg, 60 Capsules

Posted by feedMemore on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can rate this product as pretty good, because it is helping my father to sleep without medical pills, which have a lot more side effects than melatonin. It is a sad only because I thought melatonin will be a little more potent and helpful for him and he will be sleeping like in his youth. Maybe it would be too good to be true... and there are no miracles. We will try another brand shortly and then we could do a comparison Now Foods or the other one.

Now Food Melatonin

Posted by 4884816821417353537 on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Got this Melatonin for my 78 years old dad to help him with sleep. He reported improvement in sleep quality and is very happy with this product. He is now using it every night and feels rested in the morning. Its very cheap comparing to Melatonin sold in Australia and definitely works. I strongly recommend!

I had a lot of trouble sleeping at night, but no more!

Posted by 5489107802932604369 on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a lot of trouble sleeping at night (ADHD) & last night was the first time I've taken Melatonin. It did take about an hour and a half to kick in, but I slept until around 6AM. My Garmin watch shows I only woke twice during the night (usually I wake 10 times a night finding myself wide awake), however I don't remember waking up at all. Recommended! Thank you iHerb - Much appreciated!