ooohhhh yaaaaa

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got these for my husband and I'm very very happy with the results;)

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's not as strong as some formulas I've tried, but I like it that way. I can adjust by taking a higher or lower dose depending on mood. Inexpensive too!

Now Foods, Men's Virility Power, 120 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff. My energy goes down a lot due to male menopause. But this herb turn back the clock a few years for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

First dose caused immediate increase in blood pressure so had to stop use.

unbelible.... at age 56 ...erection like rock

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

have to admite that i had doughts about this cuz i dont belive everthing people try to cell you .... for me its work great and i notice the effect works even after 24 hours did not feel side effects works after the first capsul...i will buy more n more hope its still availble wanted to give 6 star but imposible here .......good louck for all men

A good product if used as directed

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

One capsule 30min - 1 hour before bedtime and "morning wood" almost every morning, keeping my junk in shape in the night & helping with virility! Taking more than one capsule, or taking it some other time doesn't seem to have much of an effect.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product only for a week and results are amazing. The overall result is very much satisfactory worth of buying it if you have loose erection/stress and unable to achieve good mood due to hectic work schedule. I will recommend this to anyone who wants to give a try for natural Test boost.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

Outstanding product, will continue to purchase.

Seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thou i havent had the chance to get itimate with a lady but from day 1 of taking, i felt slightly stronger down there and semen seems thicker or more. The only thing i've about done is masterbate with phone sex and that's about it but i am sure it would help in the long run as sometimes i have a problem maintaining an erection especially after alcohol and also it has gotten softer over the years. I hope this would help.

Works for me...

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

A couple each day gives me a noticeable increase in libido. I found they worked from day one.