Posted by catnipmouse on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These have more flavor than the other brands I've tried in the past. They have a nice taste and dissolve quick.

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got the Methyl B-12 to try and help my sleep cycle, taking Melatonin at night. I also could use a boost with cognitive function. They taste good and I am in the habit of putting two under my tongue every morning. Not sure how well they work, but they certainly don't hurt.

Best Methylcobalamin B-12!

Posted by Sublime on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Top quality product from NOW Foods!

very good quality helps a lot of stress.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good quality helps a lot of stress.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

awesome! love it! can feel a huge difference straight away

It works great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this B-12, it works better than other brands I've tried. It keeps my energy running. It's tasty too. Can't go without it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Had a friend tell me to order this brand. She has done a lot of research as a cancer survivor. I am on my second bottle!

Best way to get B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this with folic acid. as well as B2, D3, Slogar's Cal/Mag Citrate. All are the highly absorable ones. Plus a Mult vit for women. All great stuff. would highly recommend especially if you find out you are defficient in B&D like I did.

Vit. B !2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Vit. B-12 I have taken, and I have tried many brands.

Felt difference in energy levels but be warned: they get a bit melty if left in the heat.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love these for the convenience and taste (surprisingly) but they got melty during the summer so I had to throw them away before I could finish the bottle.