Пробиотик полезный для десен / Good Chewable Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Пробиотик содержит в себе штамм Lactobacillus acidophilus, который борется с гингивитом и пародонтитом. Мои десны стали меньше кровоточить. Приятно освежающий привкус мяты. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ This minty thing tastes cool and also it contains a a L. acidophilus strain, which is usefull for treating various periodontal diseases, gingivitis, periodontitis, and pregnancy gingivitis.

I don't care for the taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have bought a few different brands that are no longer carried by you, so I gave these a try and I didn't care for them at all.

Magnesium Stearate toxic and unnessesary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had to throw out a whole batch because It turned out to have Magnesium Stearate in the capsules. This is a medium for making tablets go easier through the machine, it is toxic, when accumulated from daily use/ several products, and there is absolutely no reason to add it into the capsules. I would have given zero stars, as this was waste of my money.

Very minty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2018 | Verified Purchase

These mints help relieve dry mouth

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent taste and has agreat effect.

Great price

Posted by DiscountCode on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

These are not bad for the price. There are definitely better probiotics around, but if you don't have the money for them then these are a good option. I like the mint taste. Click on the green 'DiscountCode' link above & use the code on my page & we both get 5% off our whole orders :) +10% off iherb brand products! Thanks!

nice minty taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste is good and price is low but I don't really feel a big difference.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good, like the taste

weird poops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't know a lot about probiotics and this is the 1st time I've taken them, so I'm no expert. But, I'll probably try something different next time. At 1st, this made me a lot better (in that department), but now my (you know whats) have been not so great. Plus, I've been getting gas :( I have been trying to take it on an empty stomach like it says on the bottle, but I'm going to try taking with food and see if that helps.

ok not more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ok not more i dont feel its do the job

1 2