Improved Depression

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It seems to have improved my depression. I take 2000 mg a day, although I am not sure it is safe dose.

I want pure NAC with no capsule lubricant! We need choices.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods is a big manufacturer. Can Now Foods sell pure NAC powder, with no capsule, tablets lubricant? I don't want to eat silica, which is the major constituent of sand. These silica inside the capsules and tablets is fine grained, very small, respirable silica particles. Who know what is happening when fine grained silica is inside your body. We need choices.

Causes Acne - suspect histamine intolerance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My FN prescribe me this for my bipolar depression but ever since I started taking it, I have been getting acne. Further research indicate that perhaps NAC will not work for those with histamine issues. I think it's back to l-glutathion for me....sigh....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I believe that NAC helps with COPD. The price and the quality of Now Foods are really good. I use both NAC 1000 mg and 600 mg, and I take 1200-1800 mg a day. I have used NAC about 2 months and I have noticed a change. It's easier to breathe. I use some other supplements because of my COPD, too, but NAC is the most important.

Excellent for detoxification

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I trust Now foods for noble manufacturing. Our food is more toxic than ever. Compromising my detox pathways. I use this and it cleans me out soon after I take it. Plus it helps get toxins out of the liver and brain. I can't/won't go without it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Okay, you MUST take this with food otherwise you will get a nasty stomach ache/ulcer/acidic stomach.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its really work on me! I 😍 to repeat order. Please restock asap. 😍

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years and feel great. Used it for antioxidant, it has been great for my acne issues with a combination of gluthatione.

I find all NAC the same

Posted by chriswillisau on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

NAC's good for the liver and I've tried numerous brands. They seem to all be the same.

I Use This for Dark Discoloration on my Face and Hearing Problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I read that NAC can help skin discoloration and hearing problems. I have Lupus and developed dark spots on my cheeks and lost the hearing in my right ear about the same time. I have noticed the lightening of the spots on my cheeks and every once in a while I hear sounds out of my ear that I couldn't hear (anything at all) before. I hope with more time using NAC, these symptoms will continue to improve.

1 2 3