No more need to phyto-estrogen

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was one that I introduced into my peremenopause routine after a good deal of research at age 42. I have just turned 60 and I now need nothing else for my menopause symptoms. Be sure to apply it while the skin is moist, like right after a shower. It is pumped in pre-measured amounts which is quite helpful.

love it-

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is a great product at a great price. I switched to another, more expensive progesterone cream product but switched back because this one works better. I like to use it right before bed because it helps me fall right to sleep.

really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes you wonder if products contain enough of the listed ingredients. This one apparently does, because I'm feeling a difference after using it. Thank you, NOW Foods.

Best I have used

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

In the past I tried a couple of different brands but couldn't decern a difference. This Progesterone cream (along with Dong Quai) change my menstrual cycles from very heavy (a problem of age) to normal again.

Christy Abernathy, Georgia

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works really well. I only have to use half the dose it says and it works for me. I use this product along with Maca Magic HRT (item # MAM-00013)(half a dropperful in the morning) I had a hysterectomy and both of my ovaries took out. Im so thankful that these 2 items work for me and that i dont have to take a hormone pill anymore. I recommend this product along with Maca Magic to anyone that needs to balance out their hormones or needs hormone replacement therapy. These really work. Its amazing and unbeleivable. Thanks for offering such a wonderful product!

Pretty Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

A little heavy on the fragrance but the product is good for menopausal women esp. who want to rebuild bone loss.

Progesterone Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed 15 years ago with PCOS and the progesterone cream helps with some of the side effects. It comes in an easy to use pump.

5 stars for price and performance, 1 star for odor.

Posted by thenourishedlife on November 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to like this progesterone. Progesterone is a must for me during the last two weeks of my cycle. It keeps PMS at bay and helps clear up the acne breakouts I tend to get at that time. I was using Life-Flo brand, which worked well but was a little expensive for me. So I tried NOW Foods brand progesterone cream. It rivals Life-Flo in performance, but the smell of NOW progesterone is very off-putting. I like to use progesterone cream at night because it helps me sleep, but the smell of this product makes it a husband-repellant! I will be switching back to Life-Flo because of the odor issue.

not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

This lotion does not absorb into the skin well at all. I prefer Emeritas.

Very strong, unpleasant fragrance/smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

Sorry to be a lone voice of disent. I do realise that everyone buys this product for its progesterone action - and I have no reason to doubt it on this. But has no one noticed that it stinks! It smells very strongly for several hours after use (including hands if don't wash immediately) or artificial fragrance - despite suggesting on its ingredients list that it uses mostly natural products. Again, I know it can be frustrating reading negative reviews that are about minority groups - but actually quite a few people have some degree of chemical sensitivity and look to places like Iherb to purchase natural alternatives. I found the smell on this cream over-powering, unusable, unnatural and certainly not health-full. Beware if you have any dislike of artirficial fragrance. What a pity, as I am sure NOW is a reliable brand in other ways and clearly good value for money.