Forget sleeping pills!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a 52 year old post menopausal female who has not slept through the night regularly for years. I was on the verge of asking my doctor for a sleeping pill until I started taking Now Foods natural resveratrol. I now sleep naturally and fully every night without waking except for bathroom breaks. If I wake up for anything I am now able to just roll back over and go back to sleep instead of being awake for a couple of hours wishing I was asleep. There are ALOT of other benefits I get from a full nights sleep, too many to mention in this review. I would like to tell you that the over all improvement in my life is immeasurable and that I will forever be indebted (yet again) to my sister for recommending resveratrol to me.

I Love Resveratrol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best priced, highest dosage of TRANS Resveratrol I have ever seen. TRANS is the only active form and the hardest to obtain. this is actually 400mg of Resveratrol but NOW doesn't even count the CIS-form. If you're going to buy Resveratrol, buy this size and this brand. Nothing else comes close.

Been using about 2 wks will order again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Improvement in skin texture, smoothness, fine lines around eyes, more energy both my husband and myself 50+ in age, good product good price

MIRACULOUS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taking one a day. Colonblooding and inflamation ended within a week. After 2 months with regular medicine no result. Internal gastroscope was done. Recovering after fisical is faster. More indurance. Less or no backpain anymore. I will use it the next 70 years!

WOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for several months and feel great. there wasn't much to say the first two months but now I can tell a difference. It has really helped me loose the layer of fat on my body. My muscles are stronger and I am able to do more. I have lost several inches in my waist. Can't prove any of this is because of the pills because I also changed my eating to vegetarian - but I feel great. Oh, I sleep better and have lots of dreams now.

Effective, love this brand!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It seems to be an effective rejuvenator. It was prescribed for me to support my wish for staying younger looking longer. I'm 41. Since I have been taking it, I often get compliments on my skin tone, glowing appearance, youthfulness etc. Never has "better than botox" been more true!

excellent antioxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

How do I know this stuff is working? Vanity. My complexion and general appearance are noticeably better and more people exclaim how young and great I look. I'm sure it's working on other levels, but I love the inner glow this free-radical fighter gives me! I take two a day, one with breakfast and one after dinner.

Invest in youthful vitality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The closest to the fountain of youth that you will ever encounter in capsule form. iherb continues to provide the best in product quality, competitive price & excellent service, thanks!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

stephen bhuner Lyme protocol, this knotweed rocks

Five star, Recommend

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this very brand of Resveratrol for YEARS, at least five and have NO negative consequences! I am very much in tune with my body and have never noticed any headaches or diarrhea. 200mg is what was suggested at the time I began taking this heart healthy supplement.