Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Resveratrol is one of the best natural products I have ever taken. I feel energized and physically better. It helps with my joints,muscles and over all well being. It even has made my face clearer and more radiant. I love it, I would recommend it to anyone.

Lowers my wife's blood sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

One cap lowers her blood sugar from 130 to 110. She also reports more energy.

So Many Benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Here's the deal. I have no idea if Resveratrol works for me. All I know, is that all the research that I read is positive. I take so many supplements, eat super foods, eat grass fed,eat organic, do yoga, I just can't tell. I can tell you that I am 76, no medications. I try hard to keep it that way, and this is one more bit of ammo in my arsenal.

You need this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take 3 of these daily, to get a theraputic dose. My blood pressure is down, and I just feel better in general. Also, there is a lot of research about the positive effect of resveratrol on impaired kidney function. Being somebody with impaired kidney function, I started taking this product. It seems to be working!

can notice the difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this supplement. After researching and also from a medical background, I am taking this wild krill oil, natural deer placenta, vital greens ( a great natural green supplement) and TMG. I feel more alert, much more energy, and my brain is definitely working better - better concentration, more clarity, less headaches and I feel calmer. Thanks for the great product. Does occasionally give me runny stools, however benefits outway this.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Lots more energy and skin is so smooth, little wrinkles around eyes are going away, my husband and I have been using it about a month, we are late 40's early 50's

SATISFIED USER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

THE PRODUCT WORKS THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS, MOST OF WHAT YOU PURCHASE IS A WASTE OF MONEY, THIS PRODUCT IS THE EXCEPTION.

Superb Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because as an recent ex-smoker participating in an intense fitness regimine I am at an increased risk of developing respiratory problems. When I started taking this product I had actually developed acute bronchitus, but after a week and a half it was gone. I am not attributing my recovery to this product, but it is an intriguing case.

Initiating six month trial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I found several testimonies on the internet about resveratrol eliminating or greatly reducing arthritis pain. One man felt that his rheumatoid arthritis went into remission after taking resveratrol for six months. It seems that the dose used was at least 500mg. I am a small 100lb. female, so I may not need as much but dosages are really not validated. I am taking 400 mg to 600 mg per day and will give it six months. After two weeks I seem to have a reduction in pain.

now foods, natural resveratrol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i feel more energetic when taking theses