good for ADD - excellent for triglycerides - cholesterol

Posted by healthy-me on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It really helps with my ADHD, it makes me less hyperactive when i work in front of my computer screen. Being already in a healthy diet for years i found that it lowered my triglycerides from 100 to 60 after 2 months of use. I also suggested it to a colleague with an invalid triglycerides level of 180, and his next blood test measured 90, for the first time in his life, as he mentioned. I also found that it contributes to lowering my cholesterol, although i don't know the exact percentage as i eat a whole bunch of lowering cholesterol foods. I managed to lower total cholesterol from 233 to 183 and LDL from 185 to 123.

Even better the 500MG

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Used Now Krill oil 500mg before. Switch to 1000mg now. See the difference with higher dose. Recommend it ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Powerful Omega

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

More research shows that krill oil can lower LDL and increase HDL. Also good for joints and mood. Good product. This is Neptune Krill Oil. If you want a very sustainable choice, Superba Krill oil offers a very eco focused option.

Neptune Krill, 60 Softgels.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In the past I have always found that fish oil capsules have given me heartburn and a fishy after taste. After switching to your Neptune Krill capsules I have not had this problem. I am very happy with the product.

This stuff is great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I prefer krill oil to fish oil as it helps immensely with hormone issues, bloating etc, where fish oil just made the problem worse for me. I have been very happy with the NOW krill oil brand and have switched from DR. MErcola's to NOW brand and feel they are comparable.

BEST ON THE MARKET!

Posted by andrewleehorton on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are the most affordable Krill on the Market. As an Australian this is 1/2 the price of the Krill we can purchase in stores, and double or triple the potency! Thank you iHerb.

Now Krill Oil - One of the Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of the best because (1) you're taking fewer capsules (2) krill oil won't go rancid versus fish oils (3) contains astaxanthin (4) it's Neptune Krill oil which is tested to be toxin-free. I've used Krill oil in the past to help me to lose weight. For all of these reasons, I recommend this product.

Best form

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Based on blood tests, more effective than other forms of krill oil I've used. Convenient for taking larger doses and the coating appears to keep the oil fresher for longer.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using NOW Foods Krill oil for probably past 3-4 years and I can say that is a very good product. Although I myself didn't get my cholesterol levels tested but my friend to whom I recommended this product got his cholesterol level checked after taking it for more than a year and he confirmed that has come down to very normal level (from quite high earlier). I did quite a bit of research on Krill Oil products in the market and found that it is one of the best products.

Least smelling Krill oil I have ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Seems good. I have also tried the Mercola Krill oil and the BioCeuticals Krill oil. All are really good but this one smells the least. Will have to use this for 3 months before I can give a proper review.