bad smell but work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

bad smell but work ,cheap price

Very Fishy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I took another brand of Krill for about 4 months, and had my cholesterol levels checked. All improved. I couldn't get that particular brand anymore as they had stopped manufacturing the product. Started Now Foods Krill Oil. Very fishy odor, which the other product didn't have. Am on my second bottle, same fishy odor. Will see if it has the same effect next time I have blood work. Also put my dog on one softgel per day.

Nothing special like in any other omega 3 i have taken

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

MMy husband and I take this for different reasons - himfor triglycerides and myself for very dry skin and inflammation. If this works in lowering the triglycerides, great..only a blood work has to conclude on that. For me, my skin is extremely dry due to adrenal insuffciency and hypothyroid condition that I am not sure if this is working for skin as well as for inflammation. I will continue to take this just because i dont eat any other forms of omega-3.

Smelly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Will try the enterically coated 1000mg version instead next time.

Osteo athritis

Posted by ElanGee on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Decided to give Krill Oil a go and found that I had some pain relief enough to keep me taking it.

Decent quality, decent price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We've jumped on the krill oil band wagon. We're happy with Now Foods Krill oil, and the price point at iherb can't be beat.

SO FAR SO GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

SO FAR ITEM SEEMS TO BE O.K.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I choose Krill oil because I hope it is not fishy, but I think it smells a bit fishy. it is acceptable but I will try another one.