Also good

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

after taking NOW Foods' 60 softgels, switch to buy 120 softgels and cheaper. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Have been trying Krill for over a year

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I switched to Krill after reading about it and being not very happy with Fish Oil found at big box stores (Sam's club)- hated the fishy aftertaste. The Krill does not do that. The pills are smaller in size making it easier to swallow. It is hard to say what effect this has had - as I take it as part of a regimen. Overall, I do feel better. What started as a supplement regimen to improve hair loss has helped me with other things. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism (went through the levothyroxin hell), I do have high cholesterol (my liver does not tolerate statins of any kind). I have not tested for cholesterol lately, but the compound regimen helped me lower it, and my thyroid hormones are back in normal range. I will be continuing with this. PS: My hair has NOT grown back, perhaps the loss has slowed some.

Brain food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Am so grateful for this wonderful food that feeds my brain, soothes inflammation, and is easy on my digestion. I bought it on the off chance that it would be as good as the more expensive brands and it works just as well at half the price. Shipping is affordable, especially since I live across the Pacific Ocean and the shipping time was sweet. Thank you iHerb for giving me and others this opportunity to create a healthier life for ourselves!

Good but I prefer Mercola for Krill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I have the money, I prefer Mercola brand Krill oil. I feel they are made better. In regards to my joints and joint health and joint paint? I have no idea scientifically, but I do feel better and more lubricated, than when I am not on them (I take them for 3 month periods every day before I make a decision on whether they work or not)

Good krill oil

Posted by KurtosisSkew on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

At a good price for 120 softgels. There's nothing much to say here except that it's NKO, had no leakage in the packaging when I bought it and was good value.

quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

All Now Foods products are of good quality

Strong fish smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product before and have been very pleased with it, however, my latest bottle has a very strong fish scent when it is opened, which previous bottles have not had.

Krill Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hope to see results in a while. Doesn't taste as good as fish oil, but it isn't wish oil and neither sweets. :)

Seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help, but there was a consumer lab precaution.

Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Provides good level of benefit to my HDL without fishy taste or aftertaste

1 2 3 4