Best Krill Oil

Posted by JeannieCheng on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried both Now and Jarrow Krill Oil. Now's has much much higher Astaxanthin, which is the value of Krill oil. With comparable price, Now 's NKO is one of the best product I can find. WIll continue to buy it. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

WONDERFUL STUFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have high cholesterol, lower than what it was but still high. I hope that the Krill Oil will help lower it even more when I have my next testing. I also take antidepressants that actually don't do anything to make me feel better. Since taking the Krill Oil, I forget to take my antidepressants and I don't even notice. This stuff makes me feel better than any antidepressant I've ever taken. And the results are immediate. The first day I took it, I was just in an all around good mood. I'm also taking sublingual B-12 - but didn't get that until a few days later. When taken together at the same time one day, I couldn't sit still or stop laughing and talking. It was great!!!! I haven't had that kind of energy in years. I've been without my antidepressants for over a week now and haven't had any real noticable withdrawal symptoms like I've had before. I'm a Krill Oil user for life!!!!!! It's really amazing!!!

Krill Oil is life changing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking krill oil for about 6 months and it totally boosted my sick little body. It helped eradicate chronic fatigue and has totally eliminated the aching elbow I had from work - I'm a cleaner. I have introduced soooo many people to krill oil and all say they have heaps more energy now. I was originally buying another brand, still the Neptune krill oil, but as this was less expensive, I'm trying it. Now foods has never let me down - all good products. Add Now Foods Astragalus to this and you shouldn't get sick again.

Changed life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed such a difference in my mental sharpness since taking this! Knee pain is also gone. As my mom is unable to take Krill oil because of an allergy to shellfish, I was worried I might be the same. When I first started on it, I noticed slightly irregular feeling in my joints (mostly knuckles), but my body got used to it, and I am better than ever! Ran out of Krill for a few weeks, so went back on fish oil as I waited for the iherb order to arrive. When I went back on Krill, I noticed no irregularity in my joints the second time around. Very thankful for such a great product at great price!

Lowered my cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these tablets now for awhile...6 months I guess, and my last Dr. checkup was fine. My blood pressure had stabilized and I no longer have to take medication. Also my blood work came back fine. I no longer have a borderline cholesterol problem leading to medication. It wasn't even a question of wait and see. I will continue on these pills indefinitely. The price is the best on the market. It was shipped promptly. I had chosen the least expensive delivery, and it was still in Canada within 10 days. I will continue with your company and will recommend it to my friends. Thanks iherb.com. !

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love these supplements! So, so much better than taking the fish oils for Omega-3s! More antioxidants, smaller size, no fishy burps and no gas! I'll never go back to fish oil. In addition, joint pain -- gone! Skin -- radiant! The antioxidants even took care of a few skin lesions! I'm a true believer in Krill oil!

All around Great supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A great way to keep your HDL levels UP, as well as your mood! Really do appreciate iherb...their product lines, service and shipping speed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

these pills are the best,not only do they help my arthritis but they have lowered my ldl and increased my hdl,this after only 6 months. keep up the good work you are the best.

Good Product! Good Value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A much better source of Omega 3s than fish oil, and so much easier to use. The softgels are quite small, and since you just take 2 in the morning, this bottle will last 2 months. It's more expensive than fish oil, but so worth the price for the better quality. NOW can always be trusted to provide quality supplements without gouging customers, and I am so glad iHerb gives us a choice. You can pay more, but you don't have to. I like to stock up when NOW products are on sale. Makes a great product an even better value. Thanks, iHerb, and thanks to NOW Foods. Highly recommended.

Super supplement for kids behavior

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started to give this to my son, who had pretty regular emotional outbursts, as well as difficulty staying rational to cooperate. He is a vegetarian, so I imagined probably Omega 3 deficient. The difference is HUGE. His behavior is now much more balanced, he seems alot happier and less stressed, and we are getting along alot better with him. He also seems much more able to focus in school. I can't afford to have the whole family on it, as it is expensive. But we will continue to give this to him. He has been taking it for about 8 months now, abd the past 8 months have just been GREAT!