Excellent Anti-imflammatory agent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 tablets twice daily (plus 1 tablespoon fish oil daily) for my rheumatoid arthritis. NKO has made a huge difference in reduction of swelling and inflammation.

Krill Oil is AWESOME

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is by far one of the best products out there. Helps me tremendously with joint pain, as well as with PMS. Stopped taking it briefly and the joint pain/PMS returns -- I almost forgot that I had those issues. Also, has great supply of antioxidants. Great product and I highly recommend it.

Neptune Krill oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good price, helps with my husband's fibromyalgia. Quick delivery, to Australia

Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil 500mg softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

LOVE this product! I've tried various fish oil products over the years, and all of them have been very difficult to take: they give me terrible heartburn, reflux, and "fish oil burps". (Sorry if that's tmi.) So I was a little dubious about krill oil. Surprise! NO heartburn, NO reflux, and NO fish-oil-burps! WooHoo! And I know it's a good product that works because my hip-joint pain has diminished to almost nothing since I've been taking these krill oil softgels (30 days now). :-) I'm sold!

Cat Friendly

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We add this to our cat's food daily. It makes his coat shine and provides him with all the benefits of fish oil. He turns his nose up at other fish oils but the krill oil is acceptable.

Krill Oil & Joint Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After using the Now Krill Oil capsules for a few days,my joint pain has diminished significantly.

joint ease

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for some time and have found it very beneficial in easing my arthritic knee, in fact I had no pain after a few days

My Dr. Approved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been on Crestor and had some decent results. My numbers were borderline. I informed my doctor that I was taking the Krill and it was loaded with Omega 3,6,9 and antioxidants and was told to continue taking the Krill and we'd see if there is a change in my next blood work. I stopped taking the Crestor. I will keep you informed.

Best vitamin I have ever purchased.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. No burping and I see a difference in my joints already. Frances Bacon

Great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great price and love the fact that this is 100% Krill unlike one of the other 'krill' pills that had other stuff in it.