Overrated, stick to what is clinically proven.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Top notch krill oil supplement but if you're after additional benefits, it's unlikely you will notice anything more than a quality fish oil capsule would give you.

Excellent product

Posted by npapanov on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for 10 years, find it highly beneficial.

Good

Posted by Hizerom on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to get Dr. Mercola's krill oil, which I believe is superior to this, but the price went up quite a bit. I decided to give this a try, and like it just fine. Seems to help with joint/back pain/inflammation.

very quickly,ordered on last fri,this tue got it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

hope can improve my blood pressure

Very Good!

Posted by MariCh on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I removed my old review saying I might have been getting heartburn from it. I stopped using it and gave it a try again after 2 months. Glad I did! I discovered that this brand seems very fresh and I like that it is enteric coated.

Yeah!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product.

Researching has shown this product excels over the others

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought the Now 1000 Krill, but noticed that it does not have as much Astaxanthin as 2 of the 500 milligram. Through a tremendous amount of research, I have discovered from some of the best Naturalpaths that Krill works much more efficiently if there is at least 400 mg. of Phospholipis for better absorption of the critical omega 3's, and 300 mg. of Omega 3's, plus 150 mg. of EPA and 90 mg. of DHA. The astaxanthin in the Krill Oil also needs to be 2.5 to 5 mg., so since I can find no Krill Oil caps, on this website that contains that much, I buy the Now Krill Oil 500 that has 1 to 1 1/2 mg. of Astaxanthin and I now supplement also with NOW Astaxanthin, 4 mg.. I am waiting for a couple of months before retesting my cholesterol to see if the extra Astaxanthin (which is a stronger antioxidant than any others) has helped to lower it more. I struggle trying to keep it under control and cholesterol meds make me very disoriented, so I stay away from them.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

Excellent!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good product at a good price, easier to take shaped pills for kids then some of the larger omega oils we have used in the past. Sucessfully used for teenage son to help with concentration issues a school.

Krill Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I feel so much better and the arthritic pain has eased somewhat.