Now Foods Niacinamide, 500 mg., 100 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take niacinamide at night to help me relax and sleep. I also take it in the day to control my fearfulness when talking over the phone. It allows my voice to come out in a normal fashion, controlling my selective mutism. It works as well as Librium.

Now Foods is the best!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love everything by NOW brand that I've used! I use this for social anxiety and it works!

Stress Relief!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find this extremely relaxing without making you drowsy during the day. Take the edge right off my stress at two capsules with each meal. Helps insure a good night’s sleep, too. I would give this six stars if I could.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that the capsule can be opened and taken a fraction needed, since the amount I use for the skin lightening only requires small quantity. The result is good. My skin has lightened up with 5% of Niaciamide once a day for only a week application. I also take it oral, and seems giving me more energy overall.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My dermatologist recommended these for acne (2--500mg qam). I've tried every prescription med available over the years and nothing has worked anywhere near as well as niacinamide.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years. I take it to help with depression.

Healthy Brain fuction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Niacinamide is a product that crosses the blood brain barrier. Using this product has helped me be in better moods and clarity of thinking. I trust this brand for such a delicate process. Nancy Doyle

Niacinamide 500mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far so very good. I know we have to be on them for a little while before we feel the full effects but there have been no side effects and my husband who has parkinson's and dementia seems to be a lot more cheerful. We think your products are excellent and so much cheaper than here in Australia

juan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very very very good product,recomended for anxiety,niacinamide is the best!!!

Helpful for anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Niacinamide, taken at 500 or 1000 mg (1-2caps) seems to help with anxiety. I would buy this product again.