Strong Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A little too overpowering for my son in smoothies.

Funky taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for these flakes, but I'm afraid they taste a bit odd to me. Even putting them as "cheese" on some foods, there is just something different about them that makes them more of a distraction than an actual part of the food. I doubt I'll order them again. (By the way, I have very sensitive taste buds, so I am rather picky about food.)

Weird

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've read so much good stuff about this, but I didn't like it at all. Looks like fish food and smells/tastes weird. My mom enjoyed it, though, so I guess it's just me.

I don't know...

Posted by annannaljuba on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read multiple times people describing the taste as parmesan-cheese like. I'm confused, because it really tastes nothing like parmesan, wich is why I bought it. I was really disappointed. But as far as yeast goes, the taste is not bitter at all.

Fails on the taste test

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm positive it's healthy and good for you, but the taste is simply not to my liking. Also tried mixing it with sweet and savoury dishes and shakes and nothing helps to mask the taste, unfortunately. Also after consuming the yeast there is an unpleasant aftertaste that lingers in the back of my throat for several hours.

Folic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Has folic acid, not a problem if you can take it.