Yeast Flakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Yummy yeastflakes that give b vitamins in food form. Love it.

Good product, bad smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm having some trouble with the smell of this product. It smells like B complex tablets which are not very pleasant in my opinion. This makes it very hard to incorporate it in my meals. I'll try the unfortified version next.

Nutritional Yeast Flakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So tasty!

Cheesy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love Nutritional Yeast Flakes. Such a great replacement for cheese. I normally add in my omlettes, or with rice. Gives nice cheese taste

Weird smell and taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if I like nutritional yeast. It has a strange flavor and smell.

Bitter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It tastes bitter to me no matter what I do and my pets were not exited about it, so bit disappointed

bien

Posted by tenderly on Aug 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

lo compré para complementar mi dieta ya que viene con b12 y otras vitaminas necesarias, tiene un sabor salado muy característico, no tanto a queso como dicen pero perfecto para platos salados. mi única queja es que el envase es demasiado grande para el contenido, viene lleno solamente hasta la mitad, quizás un poco menos, sigue siendo una cantidad considerable pero podrían venderlo en envases más pequeños.

First time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste weird at first, but used to eat the flakes after several days. I prefer to put some on the bread with jam together than into juices.

it helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

tastes fine

Nutritional Yeast Flakes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is another staple in my kitchen... since the 70's when it was labeled Brewers Yeast. However I do not know if this brand is the best; it happens to be the only one I have found since I moved back to California. In Montana I was able to buy 5 pound bags of nutritional yeast for under $23. That tasted very good and was affordable on a Senior's limited budget.

1 2