Good yeast flakes

Posted by Reviewer2312954 on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These yeast flakes are actually manufactured by Red Star. They seem fine.

Great

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My kids love this stuff!!! Every time I make spaghetti I use this instead of cheese, and they always want more and more! I love how healthy it is and how full of protein and B vitamins it is. Wish it was organic, but like how it is non-gmo.

Easy & natural way to absorb your b-complex

Posted by Reviewer1111169 on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These nutritional yeast are a good & natural way to get your b=complex & is easy to absorb. You also will be getting 9 grams of protein. I like that it has the natural niacin flush that helps to flush radiation out of your body. The flush usually lessens the more you take the yeast flakes.

Taste pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2967975 on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The taste is pretty good when taking directly. My 5-year-old loves it. Just sticky when melted in the mouth and the powder will be blown out with breath if not careful.

Great product :)

Posted by Reviewer3241630 on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it very much, I use it specially with warm meals cuz then it dissolves better and it gives the food a "cheese" taste... but I wouldn't use it too much with raw stuff like juices or smoothies, because the taste is kinda strong then. But it's a really good source of B vitamins :D I really like this product!

Yeast without a "yeasty" aroma

Posted by Howard on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased the Now Foods Nutritional Yeast Flakes, as an alternative, because the brand I usually like and prefer, was temporarily unavailable at the iHerb site. The Now Foods is a bit pricey for the meager 10 oz quantity in a giant container. Nevertheless, it has a pleasant non-yeasty aroma, at least how pleasant brewer's yeast can be, and the flaky texture is also agreeable, vs others that are powdery. If you don't mind splurging somewhat on the price, I think it is a good choice of brewer's yeast. I gave it 4 stars, as it is a bit expensive for the quantity.

NOW-02455

Posted by Reviewer1321384 on Sep 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tastes just a bit salty. Mixes pretty well with liquids.

Great B Vitamins.

Posted by Reviewer2681231 on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

At a great price. I sprinkle these in soup, but don't really notice a great surge of energy as was hoping for.

good on pasta

Posted by Reviewer1432268 on Dec 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

extra b12 for the vega people in the crowd. good with pasta instead of cheese.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1190986 on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have not got use to the taste yet