Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

I actually am the inspector for the lab that makes this product. It is a clean facility and this product is very good.

Great trusted brand, high quality and low cost product.

Posted by supplementknowledge on June 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use fish oil all year round, as an auxiliary mean ''stacked with other supplements'', to reduce the muscle soreness induced by my training routine and for the anti-inflammatory effects on my chronic training injuries. I prefer Now Foods, Omega-3 oil because it is free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants (mercury, heavy metals, etc…) and it has very good price. I take 6 softgels per day, in three divided doses. To eliminate the "fish burp" taste, I refrigerate the Omega-3 oil and take it with meal. You can combine it with Vitamin E, D3 but not with linoleic acid and arachidonic acid. Reduce the dose to the minimum or cease it if you are under blood-thinning medications treatment. For more reviews click on my username! Let me know if this review was helpful by pressing the 'yes' button.

Fine product!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take my Omega 3 only from fish and not from flax, because of the phytoestrogenic qualities of flax. These softgels are great, and the price is good too! The best Omegas are Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg/DHA 200 mg. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Gelatin Source, is it Halal?

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

please any information about the geltin use for muslims, is it Halal?

Cheap isn't always better

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like Now Foods as a company and having tried other products by them, I was sure their Omega 3's would perfectly suit my needs. But upon my first dose, I knew I had made a mistake. I must have had about 7 fishy burps after taking them and they also made my stomach a little rumbly (which is usually pretty iron-clad). I believe that Omega 3 is one supplement where you really do have to pay a little extra for quality. I immediately switched back to my mainstay, Carlson's, which gives me no burps or strange feelings in my stomach.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good!

Posted by nataliuncik on March 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have done a little research on Omega-3 for health. I am over 40 and concerned about the usual things like heart and circulatory health, and this is often mentioned as a positive effect of taking fish oil. However, I have also read reports that this product can have a positive effect on mental acuity and this convinced me to try it, as I feel as if I have had more foggy days in the last few years. I have been taking two capsules a day for the last six weeks, and I must say that after ten days or two weeks I noticed a definite increase in my ability to concentrate and I feel more in control. I researched purity and price before I purchased, I think that Now Omega-3 is an excellent choice for anyone considering a fish oil supplement.

good product

Posted by VitaliyKZ on April 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started used it, this goof product and price too, 200 soft gels it more, than one month, good, I happy with this...

Now Foods for the heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product no annoying after taste.

It does work but dont take it every day

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm aware of the benefits of this supplement for depression so I ordered it. I noticed it gives me a bit more of energy and sometimes it even produces a bit of insomnia. I'm sure it's working but you don't have to take it every day. In my opinion, 2 or 3 times a week is more than enough for a healty diet