Great trusted brand, high quality and low cost product.

Posted by supplementknowledge on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use fish oil all year round, as an auxiliary mean ''stacked with other supplements'', to reduce the muscle soreness induced by my training routine and for the anti-inflammatory effects on my chronic training injuries. I prefer Now Foods, Omega-3 oil because it is free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants (mercury, heavy metals, etc…) and it has very good price. I take 6 softgels per day, in three divided doses. To eliminate the "fish burp" taste, I refrigerate the Omega-3 oil and take it with meal. You can combine it with Vitamin E, D3 but not with linoleic acid and arachidonic acid. Reduce the dose to the minimum or cease it if you are under blood-thinning medications treatment. For more reviews click on my username! Let me know if this review was helpful by pressing the 'yes' button.

It does work but dont take it every day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm aware of the benefits of this supplement for depression so I ordered it. I noticed it gives me a bit more of energy and sometimes it even produces a bit of insomnia. I'm sure it's working but you don't have to take it every day. In my opinion, 2 or 3 times a week is more than enough for a healty diet

Good Quality Fish Oil, Value Priced!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the brand and many of their products but I'd like to see more information regarding the fish....Fresh water/Farmed? Which country exactly? Good Price.....

great and very good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i can see my immune system is being stronger after taking this with vitamin C. I ate 2 tablets of them per day at morning time. my nail always cracking but after taking this, it;s improve. but when i stopped eating them like when i travelling and forget to bring them with me.. my nail start cracking again without taking them a week.

Good product to get daily portion of omega 3

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of the most cost-effective fish oil product in iHerb. Omega 3 has many positive benefits including increasing insulin resistance and preventing depression. I'm trusting Now Foods fish oil products, as there is a risk of getting too much heavy metals from the capsules. I'm taking total 6-9 softgels during the day.

Just ok

Posted by KetoKev on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product due to it's low price without researching more on it. It didn't mention the form of fish oil, whether in the ethyl ester or triglyceride form. I emailed NOW foods but still didn't get any reply. I'm pretty sure it's in the EE form judging from the cheap price. Well, EE form is still good albeit research shows that it has lower absorption compared to the TG form. Just trying to finish this bottle asap and switch to fish oil in their TG form for better absorption. I gave some to my pets too

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product and price, no more coments.

Good for my health at very reasonable price. WIll order again.

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

1 cap = 1 ml of fish oil, so you are following a specific program that requires you to take 5-10 ml of Omega 3, note that this would mean taking 5-10 caps of these.

Value for money