Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No fishy burps. Easy to swallow. I take these everyday, and my arthritis pain has improved.

bad gmo soy derivates

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is bad product, bad quality, and toxic oil.

Omega 3 fish oil caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Am quite pleased with your service and products. Having recently learned at a nursing seminar (I am an RN) that omega 9 fish oil has inflammatory properties and can lead to disease states, I switched to a prep witch does not contain the 9 component.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I`m taking 4-6 pills every day. No burps, very good quality. Before the Omega-3 i had to swallow 2 whole pills for my blood pressure.. now i`m getting 2x 1/4 of a pill... and only 3 months with Omega-3. I`m also taking raw flax seeds and going to a cholesterol levels check soon. I ordered 3 times for all my family and will order again soon.

Good for my health at very reasonable price. WIll order again.

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Fine Omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

no complaints, easy to swallow

Definite improvements on joint pains

Posted by MixingFlavors on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have started taking this and dull pain in my knees when bending down or running is definitely gone. I have been taking this for a couple of months now.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this product, i just started taking it, few weeks is a short period of time, but i do feel better, so my recommendations.

омега 3 для всіх жінок

Posted by Nadiya Krushelnytska on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Чудовий препарат, висока концентрація рибячого жиру 2000 мг, в 4 рази перевищує препарати з аптеки. Достойний бренд,вигідна ціна. Не мають післясмаку риби,приймайте під час їди,зранку,так краще засвоюються.

great for my kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my family and i use this daily and it helps my kids to concentrate at school