Gelatin Source, is it Halal?

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

please any information about the geltin use for muslims, is it Halal?

Omega 3: an average product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods omega 3 oils are average, but they are inexpensive. What I don't like is that they often have that fishy rancid taste to them which I don't get from the more concentrated fish oils, which are more expensive. Another thing that concerns me about Now Foods is their lack of detailed info on their labels. For instance their Vitamin K: There are over 4 kinds of vitamin K-4. Menaquinone 4, 7,8 and 11. Only the Menaquinone 7 is of true value for humans. The others are inexpensive or synthetic forms of no true value. Now Foods has a large number of vitamin supplements that avoid telling us exactly what we are getting. And I am getting more suspicious of this company for this evasive strategy.

They're OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've recently swapped to this brand of Fish Oil, and while they're not really different to the last brand I took I do find that for the hour or so after taking them if you burp, all you can taste is Anchovies.

My mother has itching/allergy after this. Not sure it is of high quality and free of heavy metals.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I found an article, that Omega3 can also affect badly if it contains heavy metals/mercury. So after this purchase I decided to search and buy only approved Omega3 that doesn't contain them. Better not to use at all than use not well-tested supplements.

Softgel sticks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The softgels stick to each other. This is undesirable. Hard to get them out of the bottle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take 6 of these, then i burp all they long

Great value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great value for money

Now Foods, Omega-3,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product and i will requested again

Fishy burp, yuk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Should have read the reviews more carefully, these give me fishy burps and it sucks. Haven't felt any positive effects so far(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Slightly stronger smell as comoare to other brand.