One of the highest strengths per capsule

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2009 | Verified Purchase

Always look at the labels, many products may be labeled as Omega-3 1000mg, but check and see if it's 1000 mg per capsule or per 2 capsules! This product is great, no after taste, great quality control as experienced by many Now products.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take fish oil both for depression and to lower my blood pressure. This product is priced very reasonably and my blood pressure is staying at 125/80, even though I'm overweight. If you're going to use fish oil, I recommend this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the 2nd order.

Too Big

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2007 | Verified Purchase

It often happens that when I receive pills they are too big to swallow. NOW puts an actual size drawing on the back of the bottle that could be displayed online so customers don't run into the same problems I did.

Now Food Omega-3, with enteric coating

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had tried several other fish oil products in the past but all gave me horrible indigestion. I tried the NOW Food Omega-3 with enteric coating as a last ditch effort. These capsules do not give me indigestion, so I'll be sticking with them from here on out.

Doctor Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2007 | Verified Purchase

If you take Co-Q10, it will be absorbed better when taken with Omega-3. 3000mg of Omega-3/200mg of Co-Q10.

Helps reduce inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this to help reduce inflammation, but it's also good for thinning the blood; and my husband keeps telling me how good my skin looks so it must be doing something for that as well.

Change in capsule type makes me somewhat nauseaus

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

The last bottle I purchased was fine, didn`t have any problems(I take one capsule right before breakfast). On occation I could taste the omega3 afterwards(you know the feeling), but it wans`t really overpowering and I almost didn`t notice it. The new bottle has a different kind of capsule, you can see it and taste it; tasted like glycerin which I didn`tlike, but it`s fine since I eat breakfast afterwards anyway. The only thing is that I almost thought I was pregnant or something; often got nauseaus in the morning, and I often ended up taking a capsule of ginger to make it go away. Doesn`t happen every morning, but on more occasions than I like. I finally realized it was the omega3 capsules, which never happened with the other bottle(or any other brands I`ve tried) that had a different kind of capsule. If this doesn`t change very sooon I`ll have to buy a different brand.

Not so great

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2007 | Verified Purchase

Even though this product says that it's formulated to not cause indigestion it causes horrible indigestion. I threw it away.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good I ordered several time this product