Change in capsule type makes me somewhat nauseaus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The last bottle I purchased was fine, didn`t have any problems(I take one capsule right before breakfast). On occation I could taste the omega3 afterwards(you know the feeling), but it wans`t really overpowering and I almost didn`t notice it. The new bottle has a different kind of capsule, you can see it and taste it; tasted like glycerin which I didn`tlike, but it`s fine since I eat breakfast afterwards anyway. The only thing is that I almost thought I was pregnant or something; often got nauseaus in the morning, and I often ended up taking a capsule of ginger to make it go away. Doesn`t happen every morning, but on more occasions than I like. I finally realized it was the omega3 capsules, which never happened with the other bottle(or any other brands I`ve tried) that had a different kind of capsule. If this doesn`t change very sooon I`ll have to buy a different brand.

Still taking

Posted by MHK-HerbMedic on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I are taking these following doctor's suggestions, nothing much to add.

Now Foods, Omega 3 Fish Oil Concentrate 1000 mg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not as happy. With 1000 mg of Fish Oil, I feel it should have more than 180 mg EPA and 120 mg DHA. It should be at least double that amount. But your service is great.