Helps reduce inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this to help reduce inflammation, but it's also good for thinning the blood; and my husband keeps telling me how good my skin looks so it must be doing something for that as well.

Helps blood flow

Posted by Gondwanaland00 on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking 1 capsule of NOW Omega 3 daily for 8 months now. I started taking it because I am +/- for Factor V Leiden and had a DVT some years ago. I do not take a blood thinner anymore, but take Omega 3 together with NOW Gamma E to help blood flow. I have read a case report published in 2008 where high dose fish oil helped with salicylate intolerance, so this is a welcomed effect even though if I don't take it in high doses. I like the quality of this product, it causes me no allergic reactions and the smooth capsule is easy to swallow (I usually have a swollen throat and difficulty in swallowing large caps/pills). Fishy burps are seldom with this product. I must add that the fact that my cat likes it increases my trust in this product. I didn't give it five stars because the EPA/DHA content isn't very high.

Good cost/benefit ratio

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These capsules are really big, but surprisingly easy to swallow. Even tough it contains soy, it caused me no adverse effects. The capsules are coated and therefore cause no burps. It has a good cost/benefit ratio as well.

Qualtiy much better then a previous order!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for 2 months now, and there's no after taste, or odor compared to other fish oil supplements. Thanks Iherb!

Omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Don't have to worry about tasting soured fish oil as was found out in another brand.

N/A

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like using fish oil, but haven't opened this bottle yet.