Great trusted brand, high quality and low cost product.

Posted by supplementknowledge on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use fish oil all year round, as an auxiliary mean ''stacked with other supplements'', to reduce the muscle soreness induced by my training routine and for the anti-inflammatory effects on my chronic training injuries. I prefer Now Foods, Omega-3 oil because it is free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants (mercury, heavy metals, etc…) and it has very good price. I take 6 softgels per day, in three divided doses. To eliminate the "fish burp" taste, I refrigerate the Omega-3 oil and take it with meal. You can combine it with Vitamin E, D3 but not with linoleic acid and arachidonic acid. Reduce the dose to the minimum or cease it if you are under blood-thinning medications treatment. For more reviews click on my username! Let me know if this review was helpful by pressing the 'yes' button.

good!

Posted by 5334247707047421525 on Apr 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good!

Now Foods for the heart

Posted by Reviewer1508521 on Apr 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product no annoying after taste.

good product

Posted by VitaliyKZ on Apr 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started used it, this goof product and price too, 200 soft gels it more, than one month, good, I happy with this...

Posted by nataliuncik on Mar 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have done a little research on Omega-3 for health. I am over 40 and concerned about the usual things like heart and circulatory health, and this is often mentioned as a positive effect of taking fish oil. However, I have also read reports that this product can have a positive effect on mental acuity and this convinced me to try it, as I feel as if I have had more foggy days in the last few years. I have been taking two capsules a day for the last six weeks, and I must say that after ten days or two weeks I noticed a definite increase in my ability to concentrate and I feel more in control. I researched purity and price before I purchased, I think that Now Omega-3 is an excellent choice for anyone considering a fish oil supplement.

Fine product!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take my Omega 3 only from fish and not from flax, because of the phytoestrogenic qualities of flax. These softgels are great, and the price is good too! The best Omegas are Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg/DHA 200 mg. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good Quality Fish Oil, Value Priced!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the brand and many of their products but I'd like to see more information regarding the fish....Fresh water/Farmed? Which country exactly? Good Price.....

Cheap isn't always better

Posted by Reviewer2887392 on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like Now Foods as a company and having tried other products by them, I was sure their Omega 3's would perfectly suit my needs. But upon my first dose, I knew I had made a mistake. I must have had about 7 fishy burps after taking them and they also made my stomach a little rumbly (which is usually pretty iron-clad). I believe that Omega 3 is one supplement where you really do have to pay a little extra for quality. I immediately switched back to my mainstay, Carlson's, which gives me no burps or strange feelings in my stomach.