Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

My experience with this product is VERY negative, I'm afraid. I've been using Omega 3 (from a variety of sources) for many years, and 3 days after starting this product I broke out in hives all over my face. Stopped it for a week and it cleared up. Started up again with the same result. I then tested the product for allergy following the rules of a regular skin test with the same result. Therefore, I'm sitting with 4 containers of product which is totally inappropriate for me. I suspect that the product was either not tested /assayed for allergens, or that an inferior / contaminated Omega 3 was used to produce it. I do not buy the advertisement that is was "Molecularly Distilled". This statement must be untrue. Thank you for asking me for feedback.

Great trusted brand, high quality and low cost product.

Posted by supplementknowledge on June 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use fish oil all year round, as an auxiliary mean ''stacked with other supplements'', to reduce the muscle soreness induced by my training routine and for the anti-inflammatory effects on my chronic training injuries. I prefer Now Foods, Omega-3 oil because it is free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants (mercury, heavy metals, etc…) and it has very good price. I take 6 softgels per day, in three divided doses. To eliminate the "fish burp" taste, I refrigerate the Omega-3 oil and take it with meal. You can combine it with Vitamin E, D3 but not with linoleic acid and arachidonic acid. Reduce the dose to the minimum or cease it if you are under blood-thinning medications treatment. For more reviews click on my username! Let me know if this review was helpful by pressing the 'yes' button.

Extremely disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

There's something really wrong with this product: I have symptoms of diarrhea in 30 minutes after taking one, followed by stomach cramps for the next three hours. This does not happen with any other fish oil/omega 3 product. Horrible.

The good ol days: One year ago this cost $18.77 and did not smell of old fish.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Doctor said I have to take omega 3. I used to like ordering this oil, because it is a huge bottle and used to be cheap. My last bottle cost $18.77 at iHerb. Now the price has risen once again and is $23.58. I noticed that this brand sometimes has a rancid taste, which the other brands don't have. So, for a few dollars more it might be worth getting the other kind now... especially as the price is getting closer and closer to the real luxury brands.

Posted by alvinlky on January 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Quality product at an economical price, This product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years.

Posted by Aussie-girl on March 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a really good product at a very good price. Much cheaper than other brands. The only drawback is a fishy after-taste for a short while.

Too Fishy tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't handle the constant belching of the nasty taste of fish. I stopped taking the Now Foods brand Omega 3 and purchased another brand that has no fishy after taste.

Great Product

Posted by iGreenRain on October 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good price and quality product. This product price is much cheaper than the previous brand which I took for many years. Both works well for me thus will preferred to continue on this NOW brand as this is cheaper. I will place order to purchase again. NOW Omega-3 Supports Heart Health (Molecularly Distilled) Why choose Molecularly Distilled fish oil? It is important to choose omega3 supplement well. Some fish sources may contain toxic chemicals such as mercury and PBAs due to environmental contamination. Toxins such as mercury in fish oil will undoubtedly bring danger to our health. The health benefits of fish oil are just too important to forego. To ensure safety and effectiveness, you should choose high purity, molecularly distilled fish oil. What is molecular distillation? Molecular distillation is a purification method which is conducted in vacuum. Molecular distillation is the only process that can effectively remove metals, PCBs and other harmful toxins to a level that is perfectly safe for human consumption. Never go for something less than molecularly distilled fish oil. You owe your health and yourself the right choice, so please make the right decision. Please click my nickname ‘iGreenRain’ at the top of this review to learn more. If my review was helpful, please press on the ‘Yes’ box. Thank you. 很好的价格和优质的产品。这个产品的价格比我以前服用了很多年的品牌便宜得多。两个对我来说都很好,因此会更喜欢继续服用这个NOW品牌,因为这更便宜。我会下订单再次购买。 NOW Omega-3支持心脏健康 (分子蒸馏) 为什么选择分子蒸馏鱼油? 重要的是选择好的omega3补充品。由于环境污染,一些鱼源可能含有有毒化学品,如汞和PBAs。鱼油中的汞等毒素无疑会给我们的健康带来危险。 鱼油的健康益处不可放弃说来太重要了。为了确保安全性和有效性,应选择高纯度,分子蒸馏的鱼油。 什么是分子蒸馏? 分子蒸馏是在真空中进行的纯化方法。分子蒸馏是唯一能够有效去除金属,PCBs和其他有害毒素的过程,达到对人类消费完全安全的水平。 一定要选择分子蒸馏鱼油。你欠你的健康和自己正确的选择,所以请做出正确的决定。 请点击我的昵称 'iGreenRain' 顶部的这项检讨來了解更多。如果我的审查是很有帮助,请按是的框。谢谢你。

all family

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

so excited ! It reduces Triglyceride of my dad. For me, it is anti-inflammatory for my disease ; SLE (Auto-immune disease) . It can control my disease and relapse decrease.

Best value

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

The best value for your money that I've been able to find. Molecularly distilled is all you really need, pharmaceutical grade doesn't offer any real advantages. Price per gram is excellent. No fishy burps when taken with a meal. Size, while large, is not a problem at all.