Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2008 | Verified Purchase

I tried this one since it cost a little less than Carlson's, but will get Carlson's from now on. Not enough lemon flavor. I meant to give this 3 stars, not 4.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you are going to take an omega 3 product, then this is the one to take. The lemon flavour disguises the taste of the fish oil excellently and there is no noticeable after taste.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good and is effective.

Tastes good and price is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a really quality product -didn't bother my stomach like some have - effective at doing what it is supposed to do.

Posted by PippiDataflow on October 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with this oil. Since I'm taking quite some supplements, it's always great to find an alternative for taking some of the pills or capsules. This is a mildly citrussy tasting oil which is very easy to take and doesn't leave any strange residue in your mouth. Delish and light.

Great product...for me (w/ depression).

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take a swig right from the bottle, a few times a day...around meals. I feel the fish-oil keeps my mood stable and helps keep me balanced and healthy.

fantastic product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods products are excellent quality and this one is no exception. No fishy taste. I use this to make salad dressing that is delicious and healthy.

Great Omega Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

Doctor recommended a liquid to get enough of what is recommended without taking a handfull of pills. This product fills the bill. No fishy taste and great lemony flavor.

Great value!

Posted by sweetheart on June 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good, fresh tasting product, nice price. Will buy again! People who live in western countries usually don't get nearly enough omega-3 compared to the intake of omega-6. That's why it's important to take these supplements. Omega-6 causes overall inflammation which is a base for many chronic diseases. Omega-3 is a simple cure to those diseases. Take good care of your omega-3/omega-6 ratio and it will take good care of you!!!

Helps me feel better

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Fish Oil easy to take, do not have aftertaste and I believe help me feel more energetic

1 2 3 4