good digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm finding these digestive enzymes more beneficial than the HCL Betaine I had purchased. Noticed a second trip to the bathroom after dinner which is good. I've ordered my second bottle.

Seems to Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product does seem to aid in the digestion of food -- at least in my case. I have not had much luck, in general, with many other products.

Terrific

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have a dreadful stomach and this product has been very helpful. My husband and I are over 70 and rely on this product for good digestion. It will continue to be a mainstay of our daily use.

Better Than Most

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many digestive enzyme products, and this one is comparable to many of the more expensive brands. Does a decent job of helping digestion.

Great product!

Posted by Dianamite on Jan 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We have taken this for years. It helps my husband, who has Crohn's, to not bloat and also helps eliminate heartburn. Our daughter has extensive food allergies and just a hard time breaking food down, and even at 12 years old, she commented that these were like energy pills for her. She felt that way because they helped her breakdown food and get nutrients that she just couldn't do on her own. Worth the price.

Can't live without them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if it is because I am getting older, but I can't live without these enzymes combined with Nature's Way Reuteri. Let's put it this way...I am no longer Lactose Intolerant.

Average Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Well, It does what it is supposed to do but not as strong as enzymedica or enzymatic therapy.

Digestive enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son has been using these for quite a while and we find they seem to help his digestion. We sometimes have trouble getting them though due to Customs. Most of the time they come through but on one occasion they removed them.

Ambivalent Feelings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For the first couple of weeks, they worked fine...at least I felt a difference. Lately, the have had an unsettling effect on my stomach...which isn't in the best shape anyway...so I ceased atking them and will gradually reintroduce them.

Really work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Having tried several brands of digestive enzymes these are the only ones that that definitly work for me,they must survive stomack acid because nuts are easily digested with these,they were untouched by other formulas.I have no known digestive problems but feel i am getting the nutriants out of the food into my system with these.I only take 2capsules with main meals 10 out of 10.