I suffer from IBS

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2007 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from IBS but when I took my first dose of the oregano casules i was amazed and shocked because usually i have many attacks with my stomach and the day I took it I did not have any problems with it. So I would tell others about it. i am pleased.

It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2007 | Verified Purchase

My son turned me on to this supplement. He swears by it. So I gave it try to help with allergy attacks and respiratory problems. It stopped a sore throat in its tracks and my symptoms went away. Gotta take at least four 2x day.

Now Oregano 450mg capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

At first I didn't really notice a difference so I stopped taking them. It was after I stopped taking them that I started having pain in my knee again. These really work for inflammation in the joints so, now I'm hooked. I have to keep them around to stay pain free.

Good Antibiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

Used this for sinus infection, with Grapefruit Seed Extract, twice a day. Clear breathing!

Oregano product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product and kills infections really well. It is hard to find oregano capsules in a leaf form and this product sure delivers. It helps with any kinds of infection for me.

Now Foods, Oregano, 450 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking this product for three weeks but can already notice a difference.

Viruses beware

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for fighting off viruses, colds, and flu. I am never without some in my supply of herbs. The NOW brand is fantastic.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for about 3yrs,and love it. Allergies almost none since this.

oregano leaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

This was a mistake. I wanted to order the oil, which is very good. However, I am sure this leaf is good. I will keep it for when I run out of the oregano oil and need to continue taking oregano. Oregano is excellent for getting rid of Candida. and for IBS. Within a week the stools are normal and there is no runs.

BEAT THE FLU!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

Our family uses Oregano oil at the first sign of scratchy throats. Works great!!!!