A little goes a long way.

Posted by iJenNZ on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It only rakes a few drops to give a pleasant sweet flavour with no after taste. I have never been able to tolerate using powdered stevia and after reading that liquid stevia was a safer product than the powder, I tried this product and was pleased to note that yes, I can tolerate the liquid form. Now I can sweeten food and drinks without the sugar spike :-) The only downside is the plastic dropper.

One of my favourites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of stevias (from many different countries) and this would have to be my favourite unflavoured stevia. It has no weird bitter aftertaste and is the one I keep coming back to. I can't buy it in Australia, so I stock up when I visit the US or order it online.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really makes a wonderful lemonade without the glucose spike and calories of sugar Crystal

Great buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for years and this is good price. The organic, non-bitter stevia is my favorite.

A good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product for value and effectiveness

Not bad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tastes pretty good for a sweetener, better than any other I have tried. No after-taste unless you use too much.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My first liquid stevia. This is wonderful. Mixes well in liquids. For refreshing summertime rehydration, I mix 3 or 4 drops with real salt and mix in water with ice cubes. Living in the desert, this is my secret weapon.

Soooo Sweet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I only use a few drops in addition to Xylitol in things to make them sweet. Really great for those who like sweet things, but don't want lots of carbs/refined sugar. Tiny tiny after-taste if you lick a drop on your hand. In foods, this after-taste is in my opinion entirely eliminated and undetectable.

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very convenient for drinks and doesn't seem to have any after taste.

The best!

Posted by Cymriccat on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Changing my mind from Wisdom Stevia to this being the best! Organic to boot!