Now Foods Stevia organic Liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product, my first buy of Stevia Liquid ever, so I do not have any other brand to compare with. But, very satisfied as a first time user.

organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this due to it being organic. I like it and of course I love the NOW brand.

Really really good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you're cutting down on sugar but still have a sweet tooth, this will help. Great in tea & coffee! Try it!

Liquid Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Put a few drops of this in my morning smoothies and sometimes my tea...very powerful stuff! Love it. It will last forever!

Sweet and good stevia

Posted by LivKarinNorway on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love it :)

Absolutely in love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I carry this in my purse and order unsweet tea whenever I go to restaurants. A very healthy alternative to soda and sugar-packed sweet teas. This is an ESSENTIAL for me. Plus a little bit goes a very long way; a 16oz unsweet tea only needs about 6 drops to obtain the perfect super-sweet southern taste I grew up with.

stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love that it's organic.

Very good product, ORGANIC!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Simply the best!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you want some sweetness but don't want the bad effects of sugar and sugar substitutes this is the solution. 3 or 4 drops in a cup of tea works fantastic--no strange aftertaste, just sweet. I use it to sweeten my homemade granola and when wanting a little sweet boost to yogurt. Only takes 2 or 3 drops for me.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

can't taste the alcohol, no bitter aftertaste, and so easy to use. i'll keep using this one.