Now Foods, BetterStevia

Posted by odereviews on January 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't find these useful with tea or coffee, because this makes them taste strange. Works with smoothies and similar though, if you need some extra sweetness without extra calories.

Now Foods, BetterStevia Certified Organic Zero Calorie Sweetener, 75 Packets, 2.65 oz (75 g)

Posted by alvinlky on April 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Quality supplements at an economical price. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years.

Don´t like aftertaste

Posted by Danesa on July 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don`t like the taste of tea or coffee with this sweetener. 1 sachet makes it too sweet and have aftertaste. So I am looking for other ways to use this product.

Posted by CurbAnxiety on April 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

A bit aftertaste, but not too bad. And it's organic.

convenient packaging

Posted by blabla on October 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the convenient packaging. The stevia is good and not as bitter as other products I have tried.

Healthier than aspartame

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

My 65 years old mom switched to stevia after learning the bad effects of aspartame. Taste good, calories=0.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased these while on special. Nice tasting stevia (and I have tried a lot) Mild tasting, No funny bitter aftertaste & packaged in convenient single serve sachets. Very happy with purchase :)

Posted by Elenka on November 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great taste

Posted by rebeccavr on May 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

Was super happy to find "organic" stevia. Unlike many types of Stevia, I found this product to have very little after taste. I use one packet in my tea and it tastes great. Convenient packages and easy to take on the go. Only small complaint I have is that the packages are a bit of a pain difficult to open.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sweeter than regular white table sugar without the calorie and guilt. It dissolves quickly in my fresh squeezed homemade lemonade. And it tastes great!