Now Foods, BetterStevia

Posted by odereviews on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't find these useful with tea or coffee, because this makes them taste strange. Works with smoothies and similar though, if you need some extra sweetness without extra calories.

Don´t like aftertaste

Posted by Danesa on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don`t like the taste of tea or coffee with this sweetener. 1 sachet makes it too sweet and have aftertaste. So I am looking for other ways to use this product.

Convenient but prefer liquid stevia

Posted by eathealthy on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These little packets are handy for keeping in your purse and using when you are out of the house. I do prefer the liquid stevia for everyday use at home. For those who haven't used stevia before it is much sweeter (40 times) than sugar so use sparingly. Also, stevia can leave a bitter aftertaste so if using while baking mix it with another sweetener such as honey, maple syrup, or sugar.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Ew...

Posted by parttimehealthyeater on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is weird and some of them formed into crumbles before open and didn't dissolve in liquid...

Not for Tea or Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It tastes okay in cold drinks like smoothies, but in hot drinks like tea or coffee the flavor is unpleasant.

works better with certain drinks

Posted by iepurasmic on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It works better in things like lemonade and fruit tea as opposed to coffee, where the taste is altered significantly (bitter). Ok for my purposes but not suitable for someone who wants to use this to sweeten their coffee. Also you need 2-3 packets to achieve the sweetness of a spoonful of sugar.

OK, not as good as Nunaturals

Posted by Tannerw on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nunaturals is the best stevia ever! This wasn't really bad, such as some other stevias I've had, but it wasn't very sweet at all. I needed about 3 times as much as I did when I use Nunaturals!

didn't use it long enough

Posted by vitaminecopii on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

didn't use it long enough but it modifies the taste of my coffee

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Don't know

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Haven't used this yet, but apparently can not exit this review page without leaving something in writing. So there you have it.

1 2