Now Foods, BetterStevia Certified Organic Zero Calorie Sweetener, 75 Packets, 2.65 oz (75 g)

Posted by alvinlky on April 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Quality supplements at an economical price. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years.

convenient packaging

Posted by blabla on October 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the convenient packaging. The stevia is good and not as bitter as other products I have tried.

Healthier than aspartame

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

My 65 years old mom switched to stevia after learning the bad effects of aspartame. Taste good, calories=0.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased these while on special. Nice tasting stevia (and I have tried a lot) Mild tasting, No funny bitter aftertaste & packaged in convenient single serve sachets. Very happy with purchase :)

Great taste

Posted by rebeccavr on May 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

Was super happy to find "organic" stevia. Unlike many types of Stevia, I found this product to have very little after taste. I use one packet in my tea and it tastes great. Convenient packages and easy to take on the go. Only small complaint I have is that the packages are a bit of a pain difficult to open.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sweeter than regular white table sugar without the calorie and guilt. It dissolves quickly in my fresh squeezed homemade lemonade. And it tastes great!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

An excellent Stevia product. The best I have found.

Now Foods, BetterStevia Certified Organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this as a sweetener. A much better alternative to some of the artificial sweeteners out there.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very mild taste- sweet with no bitterness. Feels and tastes great!

Convenience