good,but the manufacturer has added so much sugar....

Posted by Leilady on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The taste of this mapple syrup is really nice,just a sweet and deep flavour.However it's precisely for me very-very sweet( I have not been adding any sugar to coffee or tea for a looong time),you can even notice litle sugar pieces around the top.This syrup comes in a plastic bottle so you don´t need to be nervous about a broken packaging,furthermore it has it´s own plastic bag. Generally I am satisified with the price and quality,it's a healthy natural product which can be used as a breakfast addition to any porridge,farmer cheese etc., but I will need to look for a less sugar one.

Good product but a little expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am using Agave nectar now as it cheaper then this one and lower GI. Thanks IHERB for all your fantastic products!

Great on my desserts

Posted by jymama on Dec 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it in my pancake and waffle recipes and love it. The sweetness is nice and not over-powering. I think the price is good too but hope it won't increase further! To get a better deal, enter J W C 249 at checkout.

good product yet bad package

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

there is leakage , it makes a mess!

Amazing product, but terrible packaging!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is top-grade stuff. Really rich, pure maple syrup, with a deep, earthy flavour. Not one-dimensional like the much cheaper offerings. The packaging does leak terribly though, so I would store this carefully!

Nice maple flavor!

Posted by Lolly on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried another organic maple syrup before this, but it tasted more like corn syrup and had very little maple flavor. This stuff is much better. Loses a star for the plastic bottle & the price.

Now foods maple syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have brought this many times!

Yum Yum Yum!

Posted by Boni77 on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best maple syrup. Use for pancakes a lot wt yogrut and blue berry jam. I'll buy again.

Great product, could do better if packaged in glass

Posted by chewyudon on Dec 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really yummy maple syrup! What I was upset about (my fault) was that this came in a plastic container. I assumed that the bottle was ceramic, since maple syrup has always come in glass bottles. Just not too comfortable with the thought that the container is plastic, I've concerns with dioxins leaching into the syrup over time...

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, if only it was a bit cheaper...